|| 28 || ♦ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ᴍɪꜱʜᴀᴘ ♦

My art ^ (edit): SHOULD I REDRAW I'M SO MUCH BETTER HAHAH

⚣ Kirishima x Bakugou ⚣

"I don't know, maybe he has something planned for later..!" Ochako says, the enthusiasm she tries to force into her voice clearly not convincing her friends.

Yaomomo taps her chin thoughtfully as she pulls the blanket tighter around her, "yeah, knowing Bakugou, he's going to give you the best birthday ever!" She sends a reassuring smile the brunette's way who smiles back in return, thanks Momo.

"I don't know, yet again; I don't know why you are dating him in the first place. He's just a big bully and a jerk!" Tooru exclaims, they could only tell she was upset by her tone of voice.

An annoyed huff gains their attention and all the girls look Ashido's way, the pink girl giving a ferocious glare to the invisible one. "Tooru, as much as I appreciate you as a friend; shut the hell up. You don't know Bakugou like I do and he would never!!" She stood with her hands firmly planted on her hips.

"Kero, I don't know Bakugou very well, but from what I've seen maybe he did forget? He can't seem to remember our names.. Kero.." Tsuyu explained thoughtfully, her pure honesty getting to Uruaka's head.

"See! He even calls you pink cheeks still!!" Tooru exclaimed, now standing as well.

"Well.." Uruaka mumbles, looking to defend her boyfriend, he calls me Ochako, just not around you guys.. Her mind whispered, but she couldn't seem able to get it out.

The girls sat in silence, thinking.

"How about this," Tsuyu proposed, "you ignore him for a day. If he really forgot he will probably remember, if he didn't then maybe he will just set the gift by your door? Or give it to one of us." 

Yaomomo hummed thoughtfully, "although that's rather smart, what if it has a negative outcome?"

"Everything that involves Bakugou tends to have a negative outcome," Tooru mumbled, "anyways, even so, he can take it."

Ashido was quiet, "..fine.. I guess, but if Bakugou gets hurt in any way because of this I will melt down your door." Her glare made all the girls shiver and they all nodded quickly, even if she was only talking to Tooru; it was frightening.

So; Uruaka was currently ignoring her boyfriend, she would walk away when he approached her, and would simply look away if he tried to get her attention. She ignored the texts she got and the strange and confused stares of her male classmates.

"Hey umm, Uruaka?"

"Yes, Deku?"

"Uhh.. why are you um, ignoring Kacchan? I know it's probably none of my business and maybe you got in a fight or something but seeing the two of you like this is making the whole class nervous!! And it's making Kirishima quite upset, even more so than Kacchan himself.."