|| 10 || ɢɪʀʟ'ꜱ ɴɪɢʜᴛ! ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴀᴋᴜɢᴏᴜ..... ᴀɴᴅ ᴋᴀᴍɪɴᴀʀɪ

Normal AU

419words

Slight Midoriya x Bakugou

* Author Note: I actually hate this-

Mina screeched while jumping, trying to grab the paper out of Sero's hands, "Give it back!!" Sero snickered, "no." Kirishima raised a brow, "Sero why are you bullying Mina?" he said, crossing his arms. Sero huffed, "don't ruin my fun-" Kirishima put his hand out expectantly and Sero let out a dramatic sigh and placed the paper in Kirishima's hand. "Thank you," the redhead smiled and handed it to the pink haired girl who grinned in return. "Thanks Kiri!" she chirped kissing his cheek, before running off too do who knows what.

"What was that all about?" Kaminari's muffled voice sounded from behind them, Sero shurgged. "I dunno, I just wanted to mess with her." The two turned to see the yellow haired boy with a tooth brushin his mouth, and he was still in his Pikachu pajamas. Sero dead panned, "Kaminari.... You do realize it's 11:30 in the morning right?" Denki looked at him with wide eyes, "are you serious?!" He screeched, "oh no oh no I'm gonna be late!!" Kirishima irked his eyebrow, "late to what?" Kaminari temporarily slowed down to take a breathe, "girls night!" and with that he was gone, running off in the same direction Mina had gone. Towards the girl's dorms.

The two looked at eachother in confusion, and eventually curiosity took over so they went to the one person who might know something, Midoriya.--The boys had a plan; well some of the boys that is. These said boys being Kirishima, Tokoyami, Todoroki, Sero, and Midoriya. Mineta really wanted to go but there was no way they were letting him come to the girl's dorms; they would trust the league more- okay nevermind but you get the point.The group walked silently towards the girl's dorms, but it didn't take long to hear the laughter and squeals coming from Mina's dorm. Midoriya and Kirishima looked at one another before nodding, and motioning for the other boys to follow. The boys froze when they heard a deep hoarse voice they didn't expect. Bakugou?!--"I fucking hate this...!" The five boys froze; but soon realizing the voice was coming from inside the room, so they inched closer to the door. They peeked through the small crack to see something they didn't expect. All of the girls, Kaminari, and Bakugou were sitting together. Well, the girls were sitting, Bakugou and Kaminari were standing. Kaminari was is a waiter's outfit...... and Bakugou in a maid's outfit. And now Midoriya was passed out on the ground, with a nose bleed.