|| 17 || 🐞 ɪ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀʀᴇ 🐞

Friendly SeroBaku

One-sided Kiribaku

One-sided SeroMina

KiriMina

( Author Note ): So, there is no love ship for Bakugou but there is some friendly Sero x Bakugou

Words : 871

( Author Note ): Hey guys, I will probably be on Wattpad a lot less because my dad says if he catches me on it he will restrict it on my chromebook. And yes, I know plenty ways around that but I don't feel like risking it. This means I will be spending more time writing my stories in google docs. 

Everything seemed to move too fast, Ashido and Kirishima told the class they were dating.

Everyone was happy for them. Well...almost.

Ashido giggled as she kissed a very flustered Kirishima's cheek, "you're so cute sometimes Ei!" Kaminari groaned, "do you really need to rub it in?! We get it your no longer single like the rest of us." Jirou scoffed, "speak for yourself." she grabbed Yaomomo's hand and walked out of the room. "Frick you too," the lighting user mumbled as he laid his head and Sero's lap. "You will stay single with me right?" a look of pain temporarily etched over the tape users face before he smiled and nodded, "of course!" Kami smiled then turned towards Bakugo, "you too?" the blonde tched in annoyance before sighing, "I'm going to bed." he grumbled as he got up off the couch.

"Goodnight Blasty!" -Kirishima

"Night Bakutiddies!!" -Ashido

"Night." -Sero

"Night night boom boom baby." -Kaminari

Bakugou scowled at the nicknames, stupid fucking idiots. He made his way upstairs a bit quicker than usual; slamming his door and running a hand through his hair. Of course. How didn't I notice? He slowly began moving again, walking to his dresser he began taking off his uniform. They are dating. His mind didn't cooperate in comprehending this so he was left in confusion. Why didn't Kirishima tell me? God damn it. He quickly finished getting redressed before he grabbed his towel and walked to the showers.

He sighed as he walked in. Finally, some peace and quiet- "Oh hey Bakugou!" Kirishima. Of course. "Heya Blasty." Sero too? WOW! Could my day get any better?! "Hey Kacchan!" Kaminari. I'm going to explode.

He grunted as an answer.

"Aw, silent treatment? What did we do?" Kirishima whined, wrapping an arm around Bakugou, "I bet he's jealous you got a girl before him~!" Kaminair teased. Bakugou was about to explode him until he was stopped by Kirishima, "hey man, don't sweat it! If any of us can get a girl it's you Bakubro!" Bakugou simply growled before finishing undressing and slipping into the shower.

He sighed, the cool water feeling nice on his sweaty skin, outside of his stall he could hear Kirishima and Kaminari talking, so Office Supplies is probably in the stall next to me.

"So?"

"What?"

"Have you guys..ya know, done it?"

An involuntary explosion left his hand, leading to falling on his ass in the stall. "Woah! Bakubro are you okay?" Kirishima voice boomed in the boy's shower rooms, "yes now shut the fuck up! Your blabbing is giving me a migraine!" Bakugou could practically hear the pout in Kaminair's voice when he spoke up, "aw come on, you can't tell me you aren't just a little bit curious?!"

Sero's calm voice broke through the chaos before Bakugou could explode. "Hey calm down guys, it isn't our business."

Eventually Kirishima and Kaminair left, Bakugou finally stepped out of the shower. Letting a sigh fall from his lips he redressed then turned to bump into an also fully dressed Sero.

"Ow." Bakugou mumbled as he rubbed his lower back, glaring at the hand that was extended towards him. "Eh- sorry Bakugou! I wasn't paying attention, Sero smiled and put his hand out more, Bakugou reluctantly taking it and pulling himself up. "Whatever dumbass," he was about to turn around when he noticed Sero's face looked red, and not in a blushy way.. More like he was.. Crying?

Bakugou simply grunted, "c'mon." before grabbing the taller's hand and dragging him to his room. "What was that all about?" Sero asked, tilting his head. "Dunno, you looked sad." Bakugou grumbled as he sat on his bed, Sero sitting in his chair. "Ah! No I'm fine!" Sero let off a slightly pained smile and Bakugou grew more concerned.

"Anyways! Why didn't you want to talk about Kirishima and Mina?"

"Well you didn't either."

The two stared at each other in a battle of wills before Sero sighed, "yeah you got me there. But you go first."

"What why?!"

"Because it will make me feel better!" Hanta grinned at him, and eventually Bakugou gave in.

"I like Kirishima."

"Wait- OHHHH!!"

"Yeah."

"Sorry about that man," Sero's face saddened once more.

"What's up with that face? Did your crush also start dating someone else?" Sero hummed, fiddling with his sleeves, "Ashido." he mumbled. Katsuki formed a silent 'o' with his mouth before shutting it. "M sorry I guess." "Hm?" Hanta looked over at him, confusion etched on his face. Bakugou scowled at the reaction, "I said I'm sorry dumbass! As much as I can't stand you I know that shit hurts."

Sero blinked at him, still surprised, "...if you can't stand me... why did you invite me into your dorm?" He grinned at the shorter boy. "Shut the fuck up!" the blonde yelled, throwing a pillow at his head. "Alright alright!" Sero snickered and giggled, "you care about me~!" he teased in between his small laughs.

"Care my ass! I just don't want you being all mopey! It's annoying!!"

Sero's teasing grin took on a more genuine look, "but seriously Bakugou, thank you. You may not act like it but I know you care, most of us do. And I appreciate you taking your time to cheer me up."

Bakugou scowl softened into a more casual look, "your welcome."

('^')/<3 [ Me giving you guys my love and affection ]