|| 27 || » ꜱᴡᴇᴇᴛ ʙᴏʏ »

Ship(s): None

AU(s): Normal, but takes place when Bakugou is in middle school

Fluffy Bakugou family Mother-Son interaction

Mitsuki walked through her home, empty. Her husband was at work and her son was at school.

She paused mid-step when she heard a crash upstairs.

That sounds like it's coming from the brat's room.

She crept up the stairs, she had made a pit-stop at the bathroom; grabbing her perfume.

It would have to do for now.

Plus, she knew some self-defense.

Mitsuki slowly poked open the door and peeked in, the sounds of sniffling alarmed her and she opened the door more to see her son cleaning something up- while crying. He had his middle school uniform on, and Mitsuki was absolutely shocked. I thought he left already?

"Hey, hey brat what happened?"

"I- I didn't-" the sniffling turned into a sob as Katsuki curled into a ball, his shaking hands tugging at his hair.

Looking around Mitsuki could guess what had happened.

Sparkly water covered Katsuki's desk and some of the floors, thin glass was also everywhere, and a snow globe music box sat on the ground. Turning slightly she saw the rest of the snow globe on the desk, upsidedown.

Katsuki had received the snow globe as a gift when he was ten.

Inside was a cherry blossom tree, the sparkles were make-shift petals. Under the tree was a log, on of which sat a little girl in a pink dress, in her hands she held a cherry blossom, staring down at it sadly.

Surprisingly, the blonde had fallen in love with it the first time saw it. He set it up on the shelf above his desk. It was never dusty, Katsuki always took good care of it.

Mitsuki crouched down and embraced her son from behind, "shh, it's okay baby, you didn't mean to.." she mumbled into his hair, kissing the top of his head.

"C'mon baby I think you should go back to bed, yeah?"

Her son sniffled, nodding and stumbling to his feet.

After getting her son in bed she continued to run a band through his hair, laughing softly as she looked back at the mess on the ground.

"Oh Katsuki, you really are still just the same sweet boy, huh?"