|| 02 || ⚣ ᴠɪsɪᴛᴏʀs ⚣

If you haven't read the other go read it otherwise this won't make much sense!

Bakugou x OC

Previously
"Yeah Bakugou, calm down." The classes heads whipped around at the sound of the new visitor, one thoughts going through Bakugou's mind.

Takashi

Third POV

The class was silent as the stranger approached, "Don't worry redhead, I got this." Kirishima, in total and utter confusion let go of Bakugou who stumbled forward straight into Takashi; leading to the mousy brown haired boy to laugh lightly. "Cute." He whispered, not hesitating to scoop the blonde into his arms. A rather shocked Midoriya stared on as the two walked away, Bakugou protesting but Takashi not letting go; "H-Hey wait! What's your name? Quirk-" he was silenced by Ochako who laughed a bit nervously, "it would probably be better if we left them to it for now!" She did her cute close eyed smile and Midoriya and Tsuyu almost bled to death out of their noses.

With Katsuki Bakugou and Hiroshi Takashi

"Hey! Put me down!" "Not a chance blondie."
Finally giving up, Bakugou gave his fighting a rest to catch his breath, relaxing a bit in Takashi's arms. "And why's that dirty bird boy?"

Takashi laughed, "Dirty bird boy? That's Takashi-Senpai to you, or better yet Hiroshi." He winked playfully before setting the blonde down, they were outside of the school around the corner; so the exiting students wouldn't be able to see them. Bakugou pouted, blush engulfed his cheeks, "stupid fucking idiot-" he kicked Takashi's leg which earned him another heart melting laugh, "alright alright, how do you want me to make it up to you." The light brown-haired boy had stopped closer to the blonde, their body's were pressed against each other's yet their faces weren't touching.

Bakugou whined at being teased and wrapped his arms around the tallers neck, who in turn did the same to his waist. "What is it you want? Katsuki?" He teased. But he didn't let the blonde answer, instead he leaned in and pressed their lips together, although Bakugou was shocked, he slowly melted into the kiss as well; it was slow and passionate. After pulling away, Bakugou was left breathless where as Takashi laughed under his breathe mumbling, "god I missed your lips," before leaning in once more.

Ahahhahahahahaahah requests! Please give me scenarios as well guys, I won't do it if you just say a ship. I'm sorry if that sounds harsh but it stresses me out to much because I don't know what you want to see. Next up is
Female Little Bakugou x Caretaker Yayarozou x Caretaker Jirou