|| 26 || ᴛʀʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɴᴇxᴛ ᴛɪᴍᴇ

literally skip this one please I hate it

Ship(s): Midoriya x Bakugou

AU(s): Pro Heroes

Summary: Bakugou and Midoriya's first time didn't go as planned, an neither did the two other times. They never actually get to the good stuff. but that's okay, they can always try again later.

Smut (Foreplay) || Light angst || Fluff

Katsuki huffed boredly as he scrolled through Instagram, his bored expression catching Izuku's attention.

"Well, do you want to do something?"

Red eyes slowly drifted towards his and gleamed with mischief.

"Sure."

Midoriya didn't think he'd want to do it, yet here we are, both naked as Bakugou lays on his back on the bed, with Midoriya on his knees and rubbing his thighs. "So pretty.." Izuku mumbles as he smooths his hand up and down the pale flesh, "ew quite praising my thighs and fuck me!" Bakugou used his foot to shove the greenette causing him to fall off the bed with a yelp.

Katsuki cackled as Midoriya pouted on the ground, "that's not nice Kacchan." The younger mocked his sub with the old nickname. Bakugou gasped in fake hurt and put a hand over his heart, "oh how you wound me," he played dead for a moment earning a snicker from the taller of the two, "Deku." the blonde added at the end causing Midoriya to roll his eyes.

The two men had moved back onto the bed, into their original position. "Now.. where was I?" Izuku mumbled as he stared Katsuki in the eyes and sucked a hickey on his right thigh. Bakugou shuddered, and laid his head back as he closed his eyes; his mouth fell open in a silent moan when he felt the top's breathe against his hole. The blonde boy mewled when Midoriya licked him, "h-hurry up!" he tried to sound harsh but it just came out as a squeak. "Don't lie Kacchan, we both know how much you love foreplay," Midoriya mumbled as he lubed up his fingers, and Bakugou didn't protest with that. Then again; foreplay was all they ever ended up doing.

He squeaked when he felt a finger basically massage his entrance, ghosting in before going out again. He moaned and tried to push back on the fingers only to have his hips pushed down by a scarred hand. Bakugou pouted, but his face quickly morphed into a more lewd expression when Midoriya finally wiggled a finger into his ass.

"A-ah mm Deku~!" he choked out words as Midorya slipped in another finger and began to scissor him, "Deku? Seriously?" the greenette suddenly pushed at his prostate, earning the reaction of Katsuki raising his hips and keening loudly, "I-Izuku~ fuck I'm sorry!" Bakugou cried out as he fucked his hips back onto Izuku's fingers. Midoriya hummed, accepting the apology as he removed the fingers, and couldn't help but smile as his boyfriend cried at the lost contact. "P-please.." Midoriya lifted his head and his own jade eyes met a watery red gaze.

"What do you want Kacchan..? You have to tell me.." Midoriya mumbled, his gaze kind and welcoming. This is something they had been working on, communication. Katsuki seemed to have an issue with voicing his wants, whether he wants more or less. It's hard to tell so Izuku is never afraid to ask.