"He hurt me."

It was fate how Harry and I met.

It was summer, everything was annoyingly and unusually hot. I was on my way back to Doncaster to visit my family after Uni.

Harry was leaving London to go back home after his school year ended. 

We met in a kind of funny situation. 

In the train station bathrooms. He was actually lost and freaking out and accidentally peed on me.

Normally it would piss me off. Especially when it was boiling out and I was just decompressing from a trying semester. 

But I couldn't yell at the awkward curly boy in front of me.

"Oh my god, oh god I am so so sorry!"

I looked up to see a head of messy curly hair and green green eyes. 

"Don't worry about it," I found myself saying. The poor boy looked as if he would burst into tears any second.

"But your shoes-"

"Love I was planning on throwing them out soon anyway." I said gently. He still looked upset, in fact he looked more upset.

"I-Oh fuck I'm just such a mess nothing is going right" He was hardly breathing and his eyes actually welled up with tears, "Gems-my sister- told me to come to this station I think but my trains not here and the ticket man thing was so mean and-"

I reached forward and pulled him into my chest. He was a little smaller than me so I just got a face full of curls. He smelled nice. I rubbed his back soothingly.

My shirt felt wet and my heart hurt as I realized he was crying.

"Hey hey, just breathe love it's alright, just breathe."

"And now I'm crying in some strangers arms like a baby." He cried. I just continued to rub his back.

"I'm Louis Tomlinson, I live in Doncaster and am 19 years old. Now we aren't strangers." I said simply.

He pulled away from my chest to stare straight into my eyes. His eyes were puffy and he was trying to catch his breath. He still looked adorable.

"I'm Harry. Styles. I'm Harry Styles. I-I'm 16 and I'm t-trying to get to Cheshire." 

Harry. Cute. 

I reached up to wipe up his tears away and he smiled softly.

"Nice to meet you Harry. How about we wipe those tears up love and I can show you where you need to be."

"R-really? You'd do that? Why? I peed on you for god's sake." Harry was frowning again, it should be a crime.

"Because you're sweet Harry, I'm quite fond of you. Especially those lovely curls." I admitted.

Harry blushed and I couldn't help but smile fondly.

"Thank you Louis, you're amazing!"

All of that. All of Harry's sweet and blushing cuteness that I had immediately fallen for

and now I was curled up in a ball in my own apartment after Harry had stormed out.

I wasn't crying anymore. 

I was just in shock.

Harry had grabbed me. 

Harry had basically thrown me.

Harry had hurt me.

I couldn't wrap my mind around it.