A Little trouble

My palms were sweating bad as I stepped out of my car.

Finally I would be getting answers, getting what I had been craving for over a week. Well actually what I had been craving since Harry started ignoring me all those weeks ago.

Hopefully this wouldn't end with heart break. My heart stung at the thought so I pushed it away, happy thoughts only. Happy thoughts so that I could get through this, whatever this was.

I looked around for Harry and finally found him slouched on a park bench. 

He looked tired.

I walked over to him and he didn't look up.

"Hey."

That got his attention.

His body was suddenly rigid as he stared at me with wide, green eyes.

"Did you walk here?" I asked after he remained silent. I was trying to prompt him to speak, to say something.

He shook his head, "Niall dropped me."

God why did he sound so small, so broken.

I was staring at him and I think it made him uncomfortable as he shifted and cleared his throat.

"I-I need to tell you something Louis."

Oh god.

My heart dropped into my stomach.

This was the part where he confessed he didn't like me anymore, that he had lied when he said I love you.

I willed myself not to cry.

"I-its okay, I know what you're going to say," I muttered.

Harry shook his head, "I don't think you do."

I frowned.

"Don't...um...just, I'm sorry-"

"You said that already," I scoffed. "But you never explained why you-." I stopped myself from continuing as the memories of our anniversary flooded, I definitely wouldn't be able to talk about what happened without crying.

Harry frowned, "what did I do?" 

Seriously?

Harry's eyes widened, I must have said that out loud. "Oh god it was bad wasn't it, I knew it was I could feel it but I hoped that maybe I was wrong and just overreacting-"

"Harry what the hell are you talking about?" 

I was so lost.

He hung his head miserably. 

"I kind of blacked out in a way during that-during our um...our anniversary."

"What?"

"I-I don't remember what happened."

I scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

"Really Harry? You're just being immature now," I snarled, "you can't just say you 'forgot what happened' to make everything disappear." I shook my head a sudden fire lit in my chest as I blurted out, "you practically threw me! You can't just expect me to forget or believe that you for-"

"I what?" He gasped. "Nonononononono." He burst into tears, "I can't believe, oh my god I threw you, oh my god oh my god-" he started hyperventilating. 

On instinct I pulled him into my arms. I thought he might puke but he just sobbed into my chest, ranting things over and over again.

I was so lost. Harry was speaking gibberish. Claiming he didn't remember or wasn't 'present' or whatever. It all seemed too odd but I knew Harry and Harry was a shit liar.