✰Tony Stark✰

L O S S ☕️
warning: cursing, self harm and sad talk, ends happy :))

"I can't fucking believe you right now!" y/n screamed, pointing her finger at her boyfriend, Tony Stark. He crossed his arms and glared at her, surprised.
"You can't believe me? You can't believe me? You have got to messing with me. Your so fucked up in the head, i don't even know why i'm with you." Tony spat back, tugging at his hair.

The words hit her like a bullet and she fell back slightly, losing her balance. She clutched into the side of the bed her and Tony shared, trying to stand herself. She felt her vision go blurry and her head span uncontrollably. Before she knew she was falling, arms went around her and held her, tightly.

She soon snapped back into reality, noticing she was in Tony's arms, pressing into his chest slightly. She pulled away, looking at him in the eyes.
"I'm sorry..." she mumbled, getting up and leaving. Tony didn't go after her, knowing she would want to be alone and just sat with his face in his hands sobbing quietly.

Y/n had tears loosely dropping down her cheeks as she paced down the hallway of the tower, heading to a certain someone's room. She knocked the door quietly and was met with the sight of her best friend, Steve Rogers. He brought her into his embrace, wrapping his arms around her strongly. She pressed her head against his chest and cried, her arms around his back.

"Why doesn't he love me?" she mumbled, pulling away and looking Steve in the eye, her look filled with guilt and regret.
"He does, i know that. Tony is a playboy and had slept with more girls than he's taken shots, but i have never seen him so happy and in love with someone like he is with you. Tony is just, he's a mess and he can't control anything he says- or his own emotions..." Steve softly said, rubbing her arm slowly. A small smile filled her face and she hugged Steve one more time, before fleeing down the hall.

She opened the door to her shared room quietly to see the room empty, yet the bathroom locked. Y/n heard sobs echo from under the door and she placed her ear against it. She found the spare key in a drawer and twisted the lock, pushing the door open. There she saw Tony leaning against the sink with blood dripping down his arm, and a blade in hand. She dropped to her knees in front of him and threw the blade against the wall.

She grabbed his hands and held them tight against her chest, tears running onto his arms.
"Why?" she asked, not able to say anything else with the sobbing.
"Because i thought you were going to leave me.. and your the best thing that has ever happened to me..." Tony mumbled, his eyes getting heavier. She kissed his forehead and told him to sleep. He instantly passed out and she gently cleaned the cuts from his arm, wrapping a bandage around them.

She looked at him, sleeping on the bathroom floor. When she had finished cleaning him up, she placed her head in his lap and fell asleep to. When they woke up, it was dark out and they were still on the cold tiles. Y/n stood up, taking Tony's hand and pulling him to the bedroom.
She pushed him into bed and put the blankets over him before curling up next to him and laying her head on his chest and falling asleep peacefully.