vision-book(2)

- b o o k -
no warnings :)
somebody wanted a part 2, so here :) it's gonna be quite short because i wasn't intending on doing a second part💗

"oh darling this book is amazing." vision commented joyfully, turning the page. he was already so far in, enjoying every word. you smiled up at him, knowing how much he loved a new book. he loved the feeling of not knowing something off by heart, and the nostalgia of remembering the first time he did something. he loved the sensation of something brought with love and to make him express his own happy emotions.
"i'm glad you like it." you said back, interlocking his spare hand with yours. "i didn't know if you wanted that one or the second one. i got that one but i'll get you the other one if you want it." vision shook his head, claiming you already do enough for him.

"vision you do everything. i feel like i barely return the things you do for me. whether it's reading to me when i'm stressed or attempting to push Clint down the stairs when he gets annoying, claiming it was one of your malfunctions. i want to be even in this relationship." you drew circles along his clothed chest, speaking your heart.
"i am a toaster. you not leaving and telling me you love me warms my heart already. knowing you're going to be by my side and care for me if i need it is enough. i'm surprised you're around, me being 6 years old and a robot." his voice sounded sad, British accent slumping.
"vision you're not a robot. you have a bigger heart and kinder emotions than anyone i've ever met. dont you think we are even because i'm here because i'd be by your side no matter what you are." he chuckled and you kissed his lips, putting down his book with your spare hand and sitting in his lap.

"you want me to read to you?" he asked, holding up the book. you thought for a second, before passionately nodding. vision smiled, elated, and let your head rest on his chest whilst he began to read.
"and so i'm the tales of one who vowed her life over to an english gentlemen, life was for filled with an exciting ball, changing the mood of everybody..." and he continued to read, until you were both asleep, vision's hand on top of yours.