✰Stephen Strange✰

C O F F E E ☕️
no warnings :))

Stephen walked through the door and threw down his keys. He was in the kitchen for a while before he came out holding 2 mugs in his hand.
"Look who decided to come and see me!" Y/n joked, smirking as she took the coffee Stephen was offering. He rolled his eyes jokingly and sat down on the couch beside y/n. She threw her legs over his lap and laughed.
"Ahhhhh." she giggled and Stephen laughed too. He put down his mug after taking a few sips and pulled a confused face at the TV.

"No way did you watch episodes without me-" he whispered, squinting his eyes.
"I- hm- did i? I would never- i don't know what you're talking ab- oh shit i'm going to go now-" she stuttered before placing the coffee down and running up the stairs.

Stephen sighed before running after her and smiling to himself. He suspected where she was and opened a portal. She screamed before laughing and trying to run out of the bedroom. Stephen grabbed her wrist and pulled her in close, his hot breath on her neck.
"Your face looks rather extravagant up close." Stephen spoke, a chuckle escaping his lips.

"Why thank you." she giggled back, trying to pull away. Stephen pulled her in close once again before pecking her lips. She smiled and walked back down the stairs.

They watched the episodes of their favourite TV show and drank their coffee together, sharing laughs and smiles :).