✰Vision✰

L O N G  D A Y ☕️
warnings: suggestive but no smut :))
disclaimer: vision is like a real person and barely turns into his real self. (red robot)
if robot why so hot😍😍

Vision came through the door, a frown on his face. He dropped down his briefcase and walked into the kitchen.
"Hello darling.." Y/n said, looking up from her book. Vision groaned in response and y/n closed her book, walking over to the distressed figure on leaning against the counter. She put her hands on his shoulders and rubbed them
softly. He melted into her touch and spun himself around to face her.

"What's the matter Vis?" she asked, sliding her hands down to his torso. Vision sighed and took her hands, holding them tightly.
"Work is- so stressful and i don't know how to cope, darling.." he whispered, interlocking her hands with his. She pouted and cupped his cheek, pecking his lips.
"Come on. Let's get you relaxed then." y/n offered with a chuckle, pulling Vision into the living room. She pushed him onto the couch and dropped beside him, looking at him sweetly.

"Has anyone ever told you you're extremely attractive?" y/n cheekily asked, pushing the hair from his face back. He blushed and gazed into her e/c eyes with happiness.
"Y/n you make me so happy.." Vision whispered, admiring her face with care.
"Vision, you make me happier. Now, what do you want me to do. I want to make you relaxed and make sure you feel better." she warmly supplied, taking his hand.

"I don't mind what you do. You don't have to do anything but be yourself." Vision teased, kissing her nose cutely. Y/n felt the heat in her cheeks and rose to her feet. She held out her hand which Vision immediately took and walked over to the record player in the corner.
Y/n pushed down the needle and light music started to play.
"This is our wedding song." Vision smiled, taking y/n's waist. She nodded and leaned in closer, pressing her head against his chest.

"I remember our wedding day off by heart. I can recall every word said that day, what everyone wore. But the most special thing is i will never forget how beautiful you looked in your dress. And your extravagant hair, flowing down your shoulders. It was the best day of my life..." Vision spoke, looking down at y/n lovingly. She pulled her head away and looked deeply into Visions's eyes.

She put her arms around his neck and pulled him down, inches between the two. She pushed her lips against his and her body filled with electric shocks of glee. Vision felt her smile against the kiss and rubbed her sides timidly.

When they pulled away, they danced around effortlessly with the music, their bodies swaying with the music. They both hummed quietly whilst looking into the others eyes. The song soon came to an end and they panted slightly.
"What else do you want to do?" Y/n questioned, rubbing the back of his neck with her light fingertips. Vision looked around and started to walk up the stairs, pulling y/n behind him. Vision opened the door to their shared bedroom and then shut it behind them.

He grabbed y/n firmly by the waist and pulled her extremely close, feeling her breath on his chin.
"You're never like this.." y/n happily commented, putting her arms around his torso.
"I know but what i didn't tell you earlier is that i don't think i can cope another day at work without seeing you." he winked before crashing his lips on hers and rubbing her sides carefully.

They gasped for oxygen and pulled away, taking a few deep breaths before their lips met again. Vision smiled and pushed Y/n back against the wall, her arms sliding around his neck. Vision deepened the kiss and pushed y/n even harder against the wall, making her chuckle.

"Vis-" she whispered and Vision pulled away, his hands still firmly pressed against her waist.
She caught her breath back before smiling.
"I love you." she whispered and yet again put her lips against his, this time softer and with more love. Vision dropped his hands to her hips and she gasped a little.

"Shall we go to bed darling?" Vision asked, taking y/n by the hand. She nodded with a small yawn and they separated either ways. Y/n threw on her f/s and slipped into shorts before walking in the bathroom and picking up her toothbrush.

Vision came in after and hugged her from behind, wrapping his arms around her lower waist and resting his head on her back. He then stood up properly and kissed her cheek before brushing his own teeth.

They walked back into the bedroom, hand in hand and smiled at eachother.
"How would you feel if i took the day off tomorrow, you made my day so good today and i would love to continue it.." Vision offered with a wink and y/n nodded, melting into his warm embrace. They slid under the sheets and y/n rested her head on Vision's chest, his arms around her.

He rubbed her back softly before kissing her head and pulling her closer, squashing her with his strong arms. She laughed yet remained positioned with his arms protecting her.
"I love you, Vis." she muttered, her eyes falling heavy.
"I love you more, y/n.."