✩Steve Rogers✩

G E N T L E M A N ☕️
no warnings: just Steve being a complete and utter gentleman :))

Y/n mixed the batter with the whisk, holding the bowl like a baby.
"I love when you cook." Steve said, resting his chin on his elbow and admiring the girl cook. Her e/c eyes were glowing and her hair flowed softly when she flicked it. Steve couldn't take his eyes off her as she cracked the eggs and whisked the mixture. She was making pancakes for the whole team, like the generous person she was and Steve had offered to help out when really he wanted to watch her make the breakfast.

Y/n took the fruit out of the fridge and placed it down, humming her favourite song as she glided around the kitchen.
"Steven Grant Rogers if you're going to just sit there i won't let you in here and help me back again. Even though your not helping..." she said, giggling as she hit his arm with the towel in her hand. He rolled his eyes and stood up, wrapping his arms around her waist protectively. She pecked his lips before turning her back and setting out plates.

He cheekily sighed and flipped her to face him, pushing her back so she hit the counter. A red blush appeared on her face and Steve smirked. He looked at her lips and before he could say anything she smashed her lips onto his, smiling in the kiss. Her arms made their way around his neck and his still gently on her sides.

Before she left the room she cupped his face and kissed his cheek, making him slightly blush. He smiled as she walked out of the room and finished off the breakfast for her, and when she came back she smiled in delight.

Her eyes widened and she called down the whole team who one by one showed up. Tony as last and he came down trying to sort out his tie whilst talking on the phone. Y/n walked up to him and removed his hands from his tie, making him focus on the phone call.
She did his tie up before patting his chest and earning a small thumbs up. Steve cleared his throat and y/n rolled her eyes.
"Calm down, Rogers." she joked, laughing.

The whole team ate and shared morning jokes before thanking y/n and scattering away. Steve helped her clean away the dishes and put everything away before giving her a small kiss and walking to his room to change.

She couldn't be any happier.