sebastian stan- oh my god!

- o h  m y  g o d -
warnings: cursing.
sebastian is such a cutie.

"Seb i'm not in the mood..." you said tiredly over the phone. you heard him chuckle and then he made an 'awh' noise.
"is my baby in a bad mood?" sebastian cooed in a baby voice. you fake laughed and suddenly stopped.
"no. i'm not feeling well. now i'm going. so leave me alone." you hung up the phone before he could apologise and tossed your phone down. you rubbed your face and chuckled to yourself. you felt rubbish, and Sebastian not being to take anything seriously, called you over dramatic and laughed at you. he had been your boyfriend for 2 years, and he was amazing when he wasn't being a prick. he could be a prick. he mostly was a prick. but you put up with it.

a knock at your door snapped you out your trance. you got up and opened it's running your fingers through your hair. as you caught a glimpse of the person in the doorway you felt annoyed and relived at the same time.
"you mad at me?" Sebastian asked. he leant against your doorframe as you left the door open, giving him the free chance to come in or leave. he came in and shut the door. "hellloooo" he asked, standing in front of you and waving a hand in front of your face.

"did you need something?" you asked, folding your arms over your chest.
"well you cut me off earlier, as i was saying sorry and didn't say i love you. so i should he asking you if everything is alright." he walked closer, rubbing your arm and taking your hand. his hand was cold from the bitter weather outside, yet relaxing. you let out a deep breath and let Seb pull you into a hug.
"baby i'm sorry. everything i say is supposed to be a joke but i can get now they aren't funny?"
you shrugged, half agreeing and half disagreeing. he chuckled snd pulled back, kissing your lips softly.

"you want to watch a film?" you asked.
"we should watch Captain America, Winter Soldier." he replied.
"why because chris is in it? you got a little
man crush...?" you ran your hands up his chest in a teasing way.
"no so you can watch me. bucky is some hot stuff.."
"whatever you say..."