#15

#15

Sid : di am going with vikas and kushal, will come after 1 or 2 hours, wait karna dinner sath karege….

Sid informed his sister as he came in her room after a good noon nap…

Garima : ok bacha! Take care and don't you dare to touch alcohol…

Sid : i know di! Have I ever touched before? No na, than why are getting stressed…

Garima smiled at her grown up brother who still accepts her all orders… Sid bid bye to her and came downstairs…

Sid pov : aaj konsi car choose karu? Usko
konsi pasand hogi? Fuck sidharth, why are you thinking about her choice, I think use to car ke models ke bare me bhi kuch nahi malum hoga… Bholi gadhi!

He chuckled at his own thoughts and sat in his Suv and drove towards bacardo Cafe… He stopped his car on red light than suddenly a young boy of 14 years appeared with a number of rose 🌹 bouquets in his hands….

Boy : bhaiya ek lelo na inme se aapki wali khush ho jayegi…

He said with a teasing smile winking at him, sid laughed at him…

Sid : kya be? Ye teri wali kya hota hai ha?

Bay : kya bhaiya aap to mujhse itne badhe ho
or aapko aapki wali ka matlab ni pata, cha, aap aapun ki kholi me aana apun aapko kya rapchik class dega insab ki, aap ek number aashiq ban jaoge…

Sid heard him with ful of patience and than laughed hard hearing his words….

Sid : beta jitni ladkio ne tujhse phul liye hoge usse jyada meri diwani hogi… La de ye pink wale kitne ke hai?

Boy : aapki gadhi ka size or aapke perfume ki khushbu ke hisaab se 500 ka hua ye wala…

He said giving him the pink rose bouquet, sid was surprised with his words…

Sid : kya khatarnak hai be tu, le 500 rupiya ja aish kar…

The boy smiled and took his money 💵 and left from there… Sid looked at bouquet and suddenly sana's smiling lips appeared in front of his eyes… He suddenly came out of his thoughts growing in anger…

Sid pov : fuck Sid! Get a grip man! Kyu soch rha hai uske bare me, vo baki ladkio jaisi nahi hai… Urghhhh yahi to problem hai bc!

He placed bouquet on passenger seat and started driving as it was green light… Soon he reached Cafe, he parked his car on side road and came inside Cafe…

Mrs Bacardo was collecting payment from one of her customer when she saw sid coming with a bouquet in his hand… She waved at sid with excitement and sid returned her greeting in same way…

Sid : hello beautiful lady!

Mrs Bacardo : hello mr handsome! Aaj bouquet wagera lekar aaya tum, baat kafi aage badhi lagti hai, huhhh?

Sid blushed a little at the way she was teasing him and suddenly his eyes fall on sana who was smiling at one of staff boy… Her pink lips again captured his attention… But as soon he saw the boy who placed his hand on her shoulder his slight smile disappeared and his poker face appeared… where as sana who was talking with the staff boy, was taken aback with his hand on her shoulder, she faked her smile and with an excuse removed his hand from shoulder and went inside kitchen to grab the order… Sid observed the whole scene and was surprised with the way she reacted….

Sid : so beautiful can you please call shehnaaz, aaj usi ne invite kiya hai….

Mrs Bacardo: ohh once again she invited you! I think she likes you, tabhi to baar baar coffee treats deta hai tumko….

Sid : no no not like that, actually invitation to mere friends ko mila tha, vo log ne insist kiya to mai bhi aa gya…

Mrs Bacardo : oh great! Look Shehnaaz aagyi… Shehnaaz!

Sana looked in Mrs Bacardo's direction and was surprised to see Sid there, she walked towards them and awkwardly smiled at them…

Mrs Bacardo : look who's here! Your dear friend!
Sana : umm hi! Tum yaha? I mean what would you like to have sir?

She tried her best to act professional keeping aside her nervousness and awkwardness but Mrs Bacardo unintentionally pushed in embarrassment with her question….

Mrs Bacardo : are I forgot to ask you one thing, last night you had called me to ask about the chocolates, to pata chala kisne rakhe the chocolates?

Sana looked at sid and on the same time sid looked at her back…

Sana : vo, vo actually aunty vo…

Sid : it was me who left those chocolates! (both the lady's looked at his face) vo actually that was a Thank you gesture from me for that coffee… Haina? Sheh…naaz?sahi kaha na mai…

Sana : hanji hanji, aisa hi hua tha, sir please come this way…

She said to him gesturing towards an empty table… But sid looked at her with guilt in his eyes, he walked behind her and stood near his table, as she turned towards him to ask for order Sid held her one hand in his free hand and looked in her eyes 👀

Sid : look shehnaaz am really sorry for my previous words, you don't need to be formal with me, tum mujhe Sid bol sakti ho yaha bhi or kahi bhi, so please stop embarrassing me by calling me sir…

Sana could feel guilt in his voice… She looked at her hand which he held in his hand, sid followed her gaze and immediately left her hand…

Sid : umm sorry vo actually tumhe rokne ke liye pakadh liya tha…

Sana : it's ok! Umm kya loge?

Sid : wo actually vikas or kushal ne insist kiya, vo tumne unhe invite kiya tha na to vo log bohot pressure Dale ki sid tu bhi chal to mai aa gya… Hope you don't mind…

Sana : no actually it's good to see you! I…I mean it's good you came, waise bhi aaj hi pata chala mujhe ki tum or vikas kushal kitne close ho…

Sid : yeah they are my family… umm come sit na, waise bhi aaj Cafe khali padha hai, mere ilawa koi customer hi nahi hai abhi…
Sana : ha aaj Saturday hai na, to mostly Saturday log clubs prefer karte hai rather than Cafe…

She said as they settled on table in front of each other….

Sana : waise vikas or kushal to 8:45 pr bole the aane ko tum 8:15 pr hi aagye!

Sid : acha? Really? Mujhe to 8 baje ka bole the, mai to soch rha tha ki mai hi late hu…. (pov : oh god kya dost paye hai maine, wahhh, bechare mujhe already galat time bole the jaldi yaha bhejne ke liye or mai un par shak kiya ye soch kar ki galat time bata rahe hai Taki mai late aau) 😅😅😅

Sana : oh acha! Par aise kyu bole vo log, aane do puchugi unse…

Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें