#26

"ahh aram se!" sana said irretately…

"aaram se kya hu? Kha kha kr itni moti ho gayi ho ki blouse bhi nahi khul rha"

"excuse me" she straightened herself and turned to look at him "kya bakwas ki tumne ye, blouse tight nahi hai or na hi mai moti hu, galti sari tumhari hai, tumhe hi blouse kholna nahi aata, pata nahi itni ladkiya tumhari diwani kyu hai, mujhe unhe batana padhega ki jis bande ke liye vo pagal hai use ek hook nahi kholna aata to baki ka kya kuch ghanta karega" she said defending herself, while sid was shocked with her words, this time she hurted his man ego and now he wanted to show what he can do….

Sid turned her in swift motion making her front hit his chest… Sana's mouth was flung open and eyes wide with his sudden action… he pulled her dupatta making it fall in some corner of room and In next second her blouse was hanging loose on her breast as sid had broked all hooks present on her blouse's back…

"now what say miss shehnaaz? Aage ka bhi karke batau kaise or kitne ache se kar sakta hu mai?" he said with a smirk on his face…

Sana had lost her senses for a while because of all his daring… She came to sense when he was about to move a step back, she immediately pulled him closer by pulling his kurta on which her hands were resting before…

" umm so you had interest in next step?" he
asked raising his one eye brow…

"nahi… Ummmm.. Actually is blouse ke niche vo nahi pehna hota hai or agar tum piche huye to ummm…." She fumbled while speaking… Her eyes were fixed on vision where his and her body was touching…. Sid  understood her point and thought to let it be..

He wrapped his one arm around her waist… sana felt shivers going inside her spine as his cold hand touched her bare skin… he held two ends of her blouse from back with one hand, joining them, than removed his another hand from her waist and moved it from her left shoulder to palm slowly taking his time….

Sana moved her face in opposite direction of her left hand as she felt some sensation  inside her… He held her hand and moved to her back making her hold that two ends of her
blouse in her hand…

"hold it tightly, now go and change, am waiting here" he said in whispering tone, she didn't dare to look into his eyes and just nodded simply before going inside loo…

One she changed into her nightwear she came out to see Sid facing window viewing outside view… She noticed him and thought about the previous scene between them…

"sari galti teri hai shehnaaz! Kya jarurat thi ise bhadkane ki, aive hi itni embarrass ho gayi, haye ab ise face kaise karugi? Idea! Mai ise ignore karugi fir face karne ki jarurat hi nahi padhegi…" yhthinking this in her mind she coughed to grab his attention…

" chale? " he asked, she nodded positively and they carefully left for other room where vikas and vishal were waiting for them according to their assumptions…

Sid opened door to witness his both friends sleeping like maniac on bed, covering whole space…

" umm ab mia kaha sou?" asked shehnaaz…

"mujhe to mere liye sone ki jagah nahi dikh rahi hai tumhe kaha se batau?" said sid wondering around…

"i have a suggestion, hum dono tumhare wale room me so jate hai, vaise bhi agar tumhara room khali hua to kisi ko bhi shaq ho sakta hai.." explained Sid… Sana found this a valid reason as she didn't wanted her plan to flopat any cost so she agreed to his suggestion and they moved back to her room…

" urghh what a long day it was " sid mumbled as he landed on soft bed… Sana locked door and saw his actions, she smiled looking at him…

"shehnaaz you sleep here on left side, I will be on right side and yes you don't need to build pillow border because nothing is gonna happen between us, am too tired now" he said in one go while shifting on right side of bed… Sana was shocked his words and thought how fast his train of thoughts runs… She laid on left side and both drifted in sleep as they were really tired…

Next morning sana woke up first and saw sid sleeping with his mouth open, she laughed inwardly and went inside loo for her morning business… Once done she came out and woke up him to ask vishal to come back in her room before anybody could see him in madhu's room… Sid got up and did as she told…

Day went in blink… Dipo and rajjo were absent their in all functions, later they came to know that they both were suffering from fever and resting in their respective room…

They all planned to make dipo inform her family about madhu's condition, so for the same kushal went in dipo's room when everyone else were in lawn busy in marriage rituals….

Kushal went in dipo's room and asked her well being than he intentionally pulled ghost topic and asked her indirectly to inform her family about same and dipo agreed to him, later kushal joined everyone in lawn and told them about his conversation with dipo…

They were happy as their plan was succeeding… Now they needed to be more attentive around Madhu so they can know who's the next audience of madhu's ghost act…

At evening when everyone were dancing on ground floor Sana decided to check all the arrangements in madhu's room regarding ghost act… She was on her way when someone held her hand from back making her stop with a jerk… She turned to face an unknown person…. She looked at the man who held her hand and than her hand and raised her one brow to ask the reason but in return he smiled lust fully at her…

"haath kyu pakdha hai mera?" she asked in a harsh voice as she didn't get positive vibes from him…

"are madam ji itna gussa kyu ho rahi ho, maine konsa tujhe chum liya hai" he laughed on his own joke making sana scrunch her nose on his stupid words… She pulled her hand from his hand with jerk making herself free from his hold…

"are re lagta hai aapko bura lag gya, ji mai to majak kar rha tha, vaise aap madhu bhabhi ki saheli ho na, mai aapke hone wale jije ka bhai hu" he said further…

"tum koi bhi ho usse mujhe koi lena dena nahi hai or dubara mera hath pakdhne ki galti bhi matt karna warna muh todh dugi tumhara, samjhe!" she warned him in her fierce voice and snapped her fingers before leaving from there… The men gritted his teeth in anger as he felt ashamed by her words…" teri akadh to mai jald hi nikaluga, madam ji! " he thought and left from there…

Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें