#69

I love you Sidharth and Shehnaaz... My heart will always belong to you both ♥️

*FATHER OR STRANGER? *

(Inline comments will be appreciated)

"vikas ek yaha se khich na" kushal said as he posed for nth picture, making vikas irretate...

On the other hand sana and vishal were busy in clicking madhu's pictures as she promised to click sana's pictures after her...

"chal abhi teri pictures click karti hu" said madhu after getting satisfied with her photo session...

"umm mai or vishal ja kr lakdiya le aate hai dum dono karo shoot, chal vishal" said sid being possessive about his wife.. he didn't wanted vishal to witness sana's shoot...

"are pr abhi shehnaaz ka to shoot hua nahi" said vishal unkonw about sid's volcano...

"ha to vo dono kar hi legi, tumhe fikar karne ki jarurat nahi hai" he said in clear and rude words which made vishal follow him...

"guys tum dono resort ja kr waha se batteries bhi le aana, hamare wali torch ki khatam ho gayi hai" said vikas...

sid hummed him and left from there with vishal after glancing at shehnaaz... it took them good half hour to go back resort and collect some new batteries and collect wood on the way... on the way back to the camp they saw Kushal running towards them.. he looked tensed...

"tu yaha kya kar rha hai or itna ghabraya hua kyu hai?" asked sid being tensed...

"vo..vo shehnaaz" Kushal struggled to speak because of heavy breathing... Sid felt himself going into panic mode..

"what happened to shehnaaz, speak!" he shooked kushal holding his shoulders...

"woh woh her leg got sprain, pose kr rahi thi or barf ke karan gir gayi or sprain aaya hai, bohot ro rahi hai, mai resort ja rha tha help lene, she can't walk" he said in one go...

"vishal, tu kushal ke sath resort ja kr dekho koi doctor hai waha, tab tak mai shehnaaz ko le kr aata hu" he said and ran towards there camps before they could answer him...

As soon sid reached their camp he saw shehnaaz crying holding her sprained leg, sitting on a log... Madhu and vikas tried to calm her... He ran towards her and in no time engulfed her in hug and held her tight near his chest...

"shh shh mera bacha kuch nahi hua hai, you will be fine, shh" he coed her but she cried more holding him tight...

"sidh.. arthh... Mera pair.. Bohot dard hhh.. Ho rahi hai.. Hhh.." she cried in pain.. Her nose turned red following her eyes.. Sid broke hug and slid one arm below her knees and other around her back... He carried her delicately in his arms and started walking towards resort... Vikas and madhu tried to stop hima nd asked to call help but he didn't budge and kept walking as fast as he can...

Crying state of shehnaaz didn't helped him.. He was loosing his temper... In middle of the way he found kushal coming with a person in a car... Sidharth made sana settled inside car and sat beside her... Vikas and madhu decided to stay back at their camp...

"koi doctor hai waha?" asked a restless sidharth to kushal..

"ha hai pr reception ki call recieve nahi kr rha hai.. Vishal gya hai usko bulane, mai tab tak car arrange karke tum log ke pass aagya" kushal explained situation...

Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें