#63

Next morning brought bliss in sid's life as he woke up in arms of his love... Her face was resting on his chest.. Lips formed in a cute pout, her fair soft morning skin did some magic on her aura... He moved his injured hand towards her face and slowly moved her flicks behind her ear... Feeling his soft touch she stirred in sleep and rubbed her face on his chest before opening her eyes...

Sana opened her eyes slowly and pressed her palm on his chest above his heart and tried to get up, than she noticed her sleeping position...

She looked at sid's face and saw him already looking at her... Sid slightly smiled, but in his mind there were thoughts like she will get awkward...

Looking at his smiling face she also smiled back slightly and sat properly collecting her hair into a bun... Sid's heart did a somersault looking at her smiling face... He kept looking at her each and every movement as she collected her hair and got out of bed to get fresh...

As soon as she entered inside loo he placed his hand above his heart where she had placed her hand... His mind mocked him by calling him a love sick puppy, but he didn't mind his mind 🤪

Sana entered in loo and quickly covered her face with her palms feeling all shy... Their proximity always drived her insane.. She so wanted to stay in same position but they need to go to doctor first and that is really important than their cute romance...

************************************
"dad i know aap jo bhi kar rahe ho vo sid ki bhalayi ke liye kr rahe ho but aap ab apni shart wapis le lijiye, kal pata hai sid or shehnaaz kitni badhi Musibat me fass gaye the, even sid got injured" Garima told everything to her father...

"beta even you know what I am doing is also important, ab bas 6 din hi reh gaye hai, mujhe bohot khushi hogi jab mera beta proudly apni mehnat ki kamayi la kr mere hatho me rakhega.. Or mujhe bhi bohot proud hoga apne bete ki choice, mai janta hu shehnaaz ek hira hai pr unka rishta jin halato me bana unke liye ye challenge bohot jaruri tha... Iss chalange ko pura karne me dono ek dusre ke sache sathi bane hai, apne bete ko yu kitchen me aate huye maine pehli bar dekha tha jab is challenge ka pehla din tha... Tum chinta matt karo beta, mai doctor ko call kar deta hu vo ghar aa kr sidharth ki marham patti  kardege or agar shehnaaz ko bhi medical help chahiye to doctor ko bata dena.. Okay"

"but dad vo dono aise help nahi lege aapse or doctor uncle unse paise nahi lege to vo dono treatment bhi nahi lege" Garima explained her father..

"i know, isliye kal rat ki tarha aaj bhi apne rishte ka nata de kr mana lena, mai office jata hu ab, meri ek important meeting hai, by take care bacha.." he kissed her forehead and left from his room after picking up his phone.. Garima bid him bye and went to help kaki in preparing breakfast..

**************************

" sidharth abhi tak so kyu rahe ho? Utho, or tumhara bukhar kaisa hai ab, kambal hatao dekhne do" sana slid beside him and slowly removed quilt from his face to check his temperature...

"are wah tumhara bukhar to bhag bhi gya, kya baat hai, chalo abhi utho" she said and was getting up from bed but sid pulled her hand making her fall on him... Sana looked at him in shock... Their faces were just a few inches away... They could feel each other's breath...

"ab biwi itna khyal rakhegi or itne pyar se cuddle karke soyegi to pati dev ka to thik hona banta hai na.." sid said in a flirty way which made sana crimson red... She hit him playfully on his chest and got up from bed...

"bohot ache se flirt karna aata hai na tumhe, pr bhulo matt mai baki college wali ladkio jaisi nahi hu jo fass jaye, samjhe?" she said placing her one hand on her hip and with other she pointed finger at him..

"ha to vo patni bhi to nahi hai na meri" he said sincerely making sana's heart flutter with happiness... She just shook her head smiling at him and went downstairs to make breakfast...

***************************

"shehnaaz acha hua tum niche hi ho mai tumhe hi bulane wali thi, tum sidharth ko bula do, kehna dr aaye hai uske liye" Garima told sana.. sana greeted doctor and went back in room to call sid downstairs... sana went in room and saw it empty, she walked towards loo and about to knock when suddenly sid opened door and sana accidently hit him on his chest with her fist.. sid placed his hand on his naked chest while groaning in pain, as he came out after taking a bath...

"fuck man!" sid groaned in pain... sana who was equally shocked with the accident, quickly placed her palm on his chest and rubbed the place where she hit him by mistake...

"sorry sorry, mai to knock karne lagi thi tumne darwaza khol Diya" she said still rubbing his chest...

"ab sorry bol kr kya fayeda jab mar hi Diya.. ahhh kitna dard ho rha hai, fuck..tum knock kyu kar rahi thi?"

"vo niche doctor uncle aaye hai tumhare liye, mai tumhe bulane aayi thi but tum room me nahi the to socha bathroom me hoge isliye knock karne lagi thi" she stopped rubbing his chest and started giving her explanation.. as soon as she stopped talking sid held her hand and pulled her towards herself making her body collide with his... sana's eyes grew bigger with shock, she placed her hand on his naked chest in anticipation of his gesture...

"kya soch kr knock kr thi ki tumhare knock karne pr mai boluga yes darling mai naha rha hu tum aajao Andar sath ne nahayege" he said getting dangerously close to her face...

"umm mai vo, sidhhhaartttthhhh" she groaned as he leaned towards her face and bite her cheek makin it red like a tomato... sana pushed him back and touched her where he bite her

"ahhh kitti jor se kata, pagal ho gya hai kya" she screamed at sid who was standing there laughing at her red face...

"tit for tat baby, tumne mujhe dard maine tumhe dard Diya, ab madam jao niche ise pahle mera mood double badla lene ko kare.." he laughed at her gasping state.. she quickly ran out of room as he took some steps towards her...

Hopeजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें