【𝐏】𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

• 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄 •
Welcome to the Villains' World

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

You were still carrying the creature by the whip who struggled beyond the binds and as if everyone had fallen into a trance, Riddle was the first person to regain his senses and immediately raised his magical pen.

"[Off with your head]!!" Riddle chanted with his magic that began to circulate around him and suddenly a collar that was adorned in black and red locked itself on Grim's neck. Your eyes widened in amusement.

The whip completely bounced off the creature and it firmly landed on Crowley's hand and while Grim was about to land on the floor with a harsh impact, he instead landed on someone's arms. It looked above to see a pair of [eye color] eyes staring at blue neon irises.

It was you, eyes looking down softly and somehow concerned.

"How troublesome..." You mumbled and plopped the collared creature down on its feet. Taking your moment to shake your head and step back to the crowd, as a white haired male followed beside you.

"Oh~! Hey, are you good? You were being so cool out there!" Kalim whispered aloud with clear stars in his eyes, interlocking with yours that widened when you immediately noticed the absence of the hood covering you.

As swift as your jaw going slack, you immediately tipped your hood over your head. Now the shadows enveloping your identity, you were thankful, yet you frowned upon the immense feeling of eyes trailing onto you. Rather in utter curiosity or perhaps more.

You turned your attention back to your savior who is somehow expectant to receive a response from you, you nodding in appreciation. "Other than that, are you alright?"

And having you to talk and utter more than just a single word felt like an accomplishment to the tanned, white haired Kalim, feeling a little bit giddy when you acknowledge his presence. For what reason, he doesn't know. He grinned widely to show his interest. "Yeah! I really appreciated your help! And also for capturing that raccoon too!" He beamed.

"You're very... welcome...?" You trailed off with uncertainty, too blinded by the bright gesture that the latter made and you couldn't help but look away for a moment from the cheery, bright-eyed smiles beside you.

This person somehow reminds me of the twins, and maybe at how Yuu smiles too... The thought easily slipped by.

"Nyagh! What is this?!" Yelled a frustrated Grim, trailing a paw to the collar on its neck to touch it with dread.

"Laws of the Queen of Hearts 23: 'One shall never bring a cat into a festival', and you being one, means you've broken the rule." Riddle spoke. "I shall have you leave this school at once..." He stepped in, looking at the confused raccoon.

"I am not a cat! I'll burn this collar right now, and...! Huh? I can't use my fire!!" Grim let out a shriek in disbelief and tried to burn the collar down to crisp. But to no avail.

Riddle glared at it, "Hmph, you won't be using any magic until I remove the collar. Just like any other cat."

"What?! I'm not some pet!" Grim yelled, causing the redhead to narrow his eyes more. "Don't worry, I would never keep a pet like you. I'll take it off later when you get thrown out."

You cocked your head to the side, either confused and curious while you were observing the redhead's interaction with the creature. When you immediately and easily catch upon their conversation, placing a finger below your bottom lip in thought.