story idea #30

Dear Crown Prince

[Situ] The prince and you were slowly growing attached to each other until you heard that he's getting married. You were heart broken but it was a reality that you knew would come true so with a heavy heart, you walked outside the palace. Your job to protect the crown prince from an anonymous stranger till he got married was done.

You were free now.

Walking outside, you suddenly spotted two armed men enter the palace in secrecy. Suspicious, you decided to follow them and when they reached their destination, you couldn't help but let out a gasp.

The future wife of the crown prince!

Everything was starting to make sense now. Of course it was her. The anonymous person who kept threatening him.

It had to be her.

Hiding yourself from their vision, you followed them. The lady with a dagger in her hands, headed towards the marriage hall. Your heart speeding against your chest, fearing of the doom that your dearest prince might go through. The evil woman slowly walked in the hall along with her father. On the opposite spectrum stood the prince, with an unreadable expression.

You were scared for the prince but you were also terrified that if your suspect is ruled out to be wrong, you will be sentenced to death.

You have to be careful.

" The marriage shall begin. ", The priest spoke.

Heavy instrumentals started playing that vibrated around your body.
Vows were starting to get chanted when you saw the woman slowly move her hands behind her back.

" No! ", You screamed out loud and the prince looked at your direction.
Picking up the heavy floral dress, you started running through the hall while the music played in the background. The Prince's eyes were shiny as he saw you run toward him, lost enough to not see the woman about to rummage the dagger through his chest.

" Prince! ", You screamed yet again and jumped onto him. He grabbed you with open arms, as if embracing you in a hug. Sparks flew around your body till you felt a heart wrenching pain on your back.

The dagger was stabbed. Thankfully not in Prince's body but unfortunately... in yours.

________

( Imagine this with heavy instruments but everything stops as the dagger goes through her body. Pin drop silence except the prince's cry.)