story idea #47

Deal

" Look, the deal is that simple. Pretend to be my wife for a month till the press gets bored with me and moves on to someone else. After that, you just disappear from this city and my life while I fund you with money for all your existence. ", The strange man said while sitting on my Dora the explorer stool that is totally puny in comparison to the man sitting on it.

A week ago, the press discovered me griding on the prince of our country and it has been wild ever since. I was drunk out of my mind and the prince was there. It was a mistake bound to happen but I surely wasn't ready for the reaction to my action.

From getting stalked by reporters to the literal prince of our county, sitting in my room, giving me a deal that sounds like it was made by an eleven year old who's writing a 1D fanfiction.
I've surely come a long way.

Humour is my best suit so I moved forward and said very seriously;
" then I'd like to add a rule in it. "

The prince looked intrigued.

" You can't fall in love with me. ", I said and he rolled his eyes.

" Love? That to with you! Never in a million years! ", He yelled proudly.

---

" The deal is about to end. ", Prince said while we sat on his enormous balcony.

" Mhm. ", I hummed.

" Is there a way for you to... ", He suddenly said with a serious tone and I could already guess what he was any to say.

The power of Wattpad and fan fiction has finally done its work.

" To what? ", I asked, pretending to be clueless.

" To stay with me? Forever? ", He said and I couldn't help but chuckle within.

___
(the amount of crack, i-)