WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 11

Just when I thought bullies are an exaggerated story that movies portray---I met some today.

Right in front of me, in the hallways, I saw two guys picking on a girl. Before I could even make a move I had to establish whether or not she was actually being bullied.

After several creeping sessions, I established that I was right. Now it was time to take action.

Lord knows what I would have done to them if they dared to provoke me. I walked up to them and stood up for that girl. They wanted to know what I could do to them. I couldn't fight them, but I would most certainly report them to the school authorities, which was what I did.

Those schmucks got what they deserved---a test of detention cake.

Why do people bully others?

Anyways, the girl happened to be so grateful, she offered to be friends with me. I wanted to say no but she seemed really kind.

I don't know why most people do not understand the meaning of friendship. Most people think that based on you simply talking to someone then you are friends, even though all you say to them is 'hi'.

For me, friendship is more than just conversing with someone. It is being so close to someone that they are always with you both in the good and bad times.

I honestly do not have any friends and I no longer even remember how it feels like to have someone that truly cares about me.

The only friends I had were my parents. What can I say, I have always been anti-social from a young age. I never really made any friends when I was young.

My parents were my best friends. They taught me everything, they were the shoulders that I leaned on when things were hard for me.

When they left, I had nobody. No friend to share my sorrows with. No matter how sad their absence was, I found comfort in myself.

I taught myself to rely on myself. To trust no one and to be my own friend. It has been two years now of being solo.

Loneliness stubs sometimes. It gives me so much time to focus on my sorrows and remember how imperfect my life is.

To be as honest as I can be with myself, I actually need someone to share my problems, sorrows, and pains. I need someone who can understand me. I need a friend.

That's why I gave Ariana a chance. To see how life could be if I could give people a chance. My life has been so boring, I  actually seek adventure.

Wow! Even my own words are shocking me. Anyways what can I do? I actually need a friend.