That Moment

Lucas's POV

I need to talk to Riley, I just haven't had the time of day. I have all my classes with her and can't catch her in non of them. Today I have to talk to Riley. I want my girlfriend back. If Maya was really her friend and wanted her to be happy then she would have not told Riley to break up with me.

Riley's POV

Lucas has been trying to talk to me and I've been ignoring him. If Maya sees us together she is gonna think there is something up with us.  I felt stressed so I went to Farkle's house. I told Farkle everything. Wow was all he could say. I left Farkle's house and went to the library . I text Maya and told her to come to the library . I sat down in the chair. Then I saw a person. I thought it was Maya,  But I was wrong it was Lucas. He sat in the next chair. He got up off his chair, and then out of know where he crashed his lips onto mine. I was shocked but for some reason I kissed back. I heard a gasp behind me. I turned around to see Maya. "Riley......I trusted you and you betrayed me, I gave you my heart and you took it away, I knew you didn't break up with Lucas it was just a set up wasn't it" Maya sobbed. Maya ran away and of course I ran after her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Clifthanger.  Riley's brother and parents will be in the next chapter just so you know.
I'm gonna give you a little sneak peak for the next chapter.
There will be some laya in the next one and Riley will get mad at Maya because Maya kissed lucas. Omg right. I've said to much, bye guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~