Jealous

Riley's POV

I was walking to school with my thoughts in my head. I have to admit I was kind of sad that Maya and Farkle kissed......wait a minute do I like Farkle. No I would be a bad friend if I did. You know what...why am I sad. I'll just get Farkle jealous by asking Lucas out and  then he'll be running back to me. (AN. Farkle use to repeatedly ask out Riley.) I walked up to to Lucas and started chatting untill I saw Maya and Farkle walking up to us and quickly kissed Lucas. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped his arm around my waist. When I used to date Lucas I felt sparks everywhere but now I feel non. I turned around to see Farkle tapping on my shoulder. "Oh, sorry I didn't see you guys there"I said."Its fine and since you guys  are dating we should go on double dates" Farkle said. "That would be awesome"Lucas said. Maya just stood there watching everyone talk. I hoped she was embarrassed because thats what she gets.

__

School was finally over and I was ready to go home. When I walked outside i saw Maya and Farkle hugging and talking. I got so jealous that my face turned red. I just wanted to....to..., I sighed Its not worth it, I mean there my friends and I shouldn't think negative of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Okay I'm am really mad right now cause I had to do this whole chapter over because I didn't save it the last time. But I'd do anything for you guys. And I know this chapter was really bad but it was hard trying to remember what I put down last time, I'll try updating this week but no promises....so stay awesome and love you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~