Car Accident

Riley's POV

I was walking to Lucas's house when I saw Maya and Farkle. I was gonna invite them to come. I walked over to them and asked did they want to come, but they said no because they were going on a date. I said congratulations and off I went. I was almost at Lucas's house when a car came speeding torwards me. You could hear my screams all the way to North Decoata. I guess Luacs heard me from the outside of his house since he came outside. The person in the car left and Lucas tried to say something but I couldn't hear it. Soon enough i couldn't see anything and everything went completely balck.

Lucas's POV

I Sat in the waiting room with Riley's parents. I texted Maya and Farkle but they never answered back. The doctor came out of the room. "Is she okay?" I asked. "Hey, I'm supposed to say that. So.....is she okay?" Mr.Matthews asked. Yeah, she's fine. Your very lucky we had almost lost her for a second but I guess she didn't want to leave just yet. Mr.Matthews sighed with relief.
__

It's been 2 hours and we still don't know if Riley is okay. The doctor came out and said you may now see her. We walked in and Riely was up watching t.v. Her dad ran up to her and gave her a big hug and kept saying he loved her. "Mr.Matthews sure may be mean sometimes but he's got a soft side to him. I sat down in the chair that was closes to Riley. Riley's parents sat down in the chairs. It was a deep silence between all of us and Riley's mother kept quiet. Soon Riely fell asleep so we all decided to leave. As we were walking out I left a small kiss on Riley's forehead and then left. I still can't believe Maya and Farkle didn't come so I decided to call them. Maya didn't answer so I called Farkle, after a couple of rings Farkle picked up.

Farkel: "Hey lucas"
Lucas: "Where are you guys?"
Farkle: "I'm on a date with Maya, why did you ask?"
Lucas: Beacuse Riely got hit by a car and then I've texted you so much im surprised my fingers haven't fallen off. I can't believe you guys and especially Maya
Before Farkle could say anything else. I hung up the phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN. Hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter as much as I did and I'll try to update tomorrow and if you are confused about Maya and Riley there not mad at each other cause I know some of you guys were asking about it. I will update about how Maya's and Farkle's date went and If you guys have any suggestions about the story just private message me or comment and I'll try to awnser back. Love you guys, Byeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~