Feelings

Maya's POV

It was time for school and I was walking over to Riley's. I saw the water fountain where me and Riley met. Well that would be a day I'd never forget.

Flashback

I walked over to the water fountain and saw someone being laughed at. The girl had been pushed in the fountain.I walked over there "Hey!"I shouted. I looked down at the innocent girl still in the fountain. "Why are you doing this, move, go away" I said. The crowd that surrounded her was now gone. I pulled the girl out of the fountain. She had brown hair and brown eyes. "Hi, I'm Riley"she said softly. "I'm Maya"I said. 

Flashback over

And that's how Riley and I met.

__

I went over to Farkle's house to talk about something's. I knocked on his door. He opened the door.

"Maya"Farkle said confused. "Hey......ummm I was wondering if I could....um... ask you something"I said nervously. "Sure"he said. I walked in, wow his house is big. Believe it or not I've never been to Farkle's house. We sat down on his couch. "So what do you wanna talk about" he said. "Uhhh......I forgot" I said. We both laughed. "So you wanna watch a movie" he said. "Sure"I replied. We watched half the movie and then fell asleep. When we woke up, we were both in each others arms. I quickly got off him. I looked at the clock on the wall It said 8:52 am. "Thank you Farkle for the lovely night but I must go, I hugged him.  The when I was about to leave I kissed Farkle on the cheek, it was short.....but it was also sweet. I left Farkle's house and off I went on my way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Heyyy guys so this a chapter I made but I can't take all the credit because madhatter4ever gave me this thought so thank you so much for the thought. I hoped you enjoyed my chapter and I hope you enjoyed the Faya part to. They are so cute I ship everything. Rucas, Filey, Faya, and lucaya. Anyways sorry I haven't updated in a long time but you know how it is sometimes. Comment, and vote, and if you ever have any suggestions just message me. Byeee guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~