Just Think

Maya's POV

I ran as fast as my little legs could carry me. Riley was right behind me. I ran into the bathroom and locked the door. Riley banged on the door. "Go away" I shouted through the door. "Maya please come out, we can talk about it" Riley said. "I have nothing to say to you, I've known you my entire life and I thought you would choose me over Lucas but I guess I was wrong, because I know I would never do anything to hurt you but I guess it's not the same to you.

I could tell Riley was gone because it was completely silent on the other side. I walked out, I saw no one. I guess Riley left with her boyfriend. I left the library. I bet this was Riley's plan.

Riley's POV

I went home after Maya said that, I just didn't know what to do I felt like crying. Auggie came up to me. "Riley would you read me a bed time story" he asked me. "Why it's not even bed time" I said. "Yes it is" he stated. He pointed to the clock on the wall. It said 8:37. "wow time goes by pretty fast" I said. I took Auggie up to his room. He fell asleep as soon as he hit the pillow. I walked into the living room. Sitting on the couch was my parents. "I need your help" I said. "SUPER PARENTS TO THE RESCUE" My dad said. I explained the whole thing that happened between me and Maya. "Sorry honey we can't help you with this one" My mom said. "What!" I screamed. "Yeah this is a  personal problem" My parents said at the same time then looked at each other awkwardly. "So you give me help for the last 12 year's but when I actually need help you can't give it to me. My parents left to let me think this through. So where do I start............

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An. Hi guys so I will be updating this weekend and sorry I didn't do the whole laya thing but it's gonna be in the next chapter because I didn't have enough time to do it with all this homework, I'm so sorry hope I didn't disappoint you. Vote and comment. Love you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~