I believe you

AN. Thank you guys so much for reading my story and I know you haven't been seeing Farkle alot so he will be in this chapter,here's an update for you guys thank you.

Lucas's POV

I can't believe Riley broke up with be after all I've done for her and this is how she repays me. Ugh... I have to talk to Riley...

__

Maya's POV

I HATE SCHOOL. SCHOOL IS BORING. SCHOOL IS NOT FUN. I WISH MILEY CYRUS WOULD COME BY AND WRECK THE SCHOOL WITH HER WRECKING BALL.

I had been daydreaming all through the class. Daydreaming is so fun I wish I could do it all day. I was interrupted by Mr.Matthews screaming my name out. Aww what Mr.Matthews, what now. "Maya" Mr.Matthews said. "Mr.Matthews I think you should stop screaming my name when I'm daydreaming" I said acting like I was to smart for him. The bell rang. "Class dismissed" I said. Mr.Matthews sighed.

Farkle was standing at his locker when I walked up to him. "Hey slow poke" I said. "Hey my dark angel of beauty" Farkle said. "Farkle, I could slap you so hard right now" I said. "But if you slap me it would hurt very much" Farkle said. "I know" I said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Okay so I will continue soon and  Lucas's POV will continue in the next chapter this weekend. Vote, Comment, and love you guys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~