I Thought We Were Friends

Riley's POV

Maya walked out the room. My best friend was mad at me. What am I supposed to do now, I have no one to confront to now. I have no one, im all alone with no one to talk to. I know What I have to do.

__

Lucas's POV

Riley walked up to me and it seemed like she was crying. "What's wrong." We have to break and I'm very sorry but I can't aford to loose my best friend. It's to much to loose I love you but I love my best friend even more I hope you umderstand. I'm sorry Lucas but it is what it is. I really hope you can fogive me and we can still be friends." Riley said. I felt like crying but I couldn't mostly because Riley was standing right their. I said " of course we can still be friends " trying not to have my voice go shaky but it did anyway.

__

Riley's POV

Now I have to go tell Maya that me and Lucas broken up and I hope she forgives me. I walk up to Maya's house and I knock on the door. "Hi miss Hart may I speak to Maya". Umm sure she's in her room, are you a friend of her's" she asked me. "Yea" I said proudly."Well...you gonna go to Maya's room, it's right their" she said getting annoyed. "Oh yeah"I said awkwardly. I walked to the room Maya was she packing her clothes in a really big suitcase. On her desk she had a picture of me and her when we were seven. Aww we were so cute when we were little, man who am I kidding we still are cute. I saw her pick it up and put it in the suitcase, what was she doing. "Hey Maya." She turned arouns. "What do you want, why are you here, you can't be here this is my property and I say you can't be here" she said. "Okay I'll go but..." I said. Riley just get out!

I thought we were friends but I guess were not.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Okay so sorry I haven't updated in a while but I'll try. Anyways the story will get better in chapter 3. Thank you so much for reading my story. Love you guys.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~