I Forgot My Best Friend

Riley's POV

Riley and Lucas are walking on the beach hand in hand. Then Riley sees her favorite restaurant pizzeria. "Hey let's go to the pizzeria, they serve pizza". "Why wouldn't they sell piz- never mind" I try to open the door but it wouldn't budge. I took another pull and next thing you know I'm on top of Lucas. "Uhh...sorry" I say. "I hear people laughing behind us. Me and Lucas get up but then I see something that actually would have helped us before we fell to the ground. I read the sign in the window it said sorry were closed. I felt so stupid. Me and Lucas spent the rest of the day together. When I went back home it was 11:47. I guess I spent more time with Lucas then I thought. I went to my room and my parents were already asleep so I just tiptoed into my room when I got in their I saw a very disappointed Maya. "Hey Maya" i say confused. "I've been waiting here for almost 4 hours, where have you been?" Maya seemed upset. "Chill, I was just out with Lucas" I say reassuring. Now Maya was steamed. She was so steamed it was coming out of her ears. "I'm sorry Maya I just forgot about the movies." "Oh so I guess you forgot your best friend too. I understand being 10 minutes late 4 hours is just unacceptable, you know Riley- just don't ever talk to me again!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Sorry for making such a big fight between Riley and Maya but later on its going to get better. Comment, Vote, and Share.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~