Tears At Dawn

Maya's POV

After yesterday's incident I decided to take a walk. I walked into McDonald's. The first person I saw was Lucas. I walked in and sat down at a table. I tried to ignore him but I just had to take a glance at him. I looked directly into his eyes and saw the tiniest sparkle. He walked up and hugged me. I felt like screaming at him but instead I hugged back. I looked at his big green eyes and then had a sudden nerve to kiss him so I did. When I realized what I was doing I broke loose of the kiss, I ran out crying. Missy was right I am a crybaby. I heard Lucas say my name, but I am not turning back. When I reached my house i went straight to my room and cryed for the rest of the afternoon.

Farkle's POV

I was at McDonald's when I saw Lucas and Maya kiss. I can't believe that happened, he stole my future girlfriend. I walked up to Lucas and slapped him.

"What was that for"he said. "For cheating, you shouldn't be doing this to Riley and Maya" I said. "I don't know what your talking about, Maya and me are not dating were just friends and me and Riley, I don't even know what we are any more" Lucas said. "Well......I guess I'll let you go but first you have to do something" I said. "What"he said. I pulled out my phone. "Repeat after me" I said. "I am a person who likes to wear bras and cheat on girls"I said. He then repeated what I said and with my phone I recorded it and posted it. I left and so did he.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN. Thank you guys for 1k reads. I am sorry it takes me awhile to update but with all this homework, you would understand if you were me. Comment and vote. Love you guys, Byeee

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~