I lost the women I loved

Lucas's POV

I wad kissing Maya when i heard a gasp behind me. I turned around to see the Matthews. "We trusted you with our daughter, Lucas and you let us down" Mrs.Matthews said. Farkle then came out. "Hey guys, what did I miss" Farkle said. I can tell what you missed, Maya kissed Lucas" Mr.Matthews said. Farkle walked over to Maya with a single tear escaping down to his cheek. "Is this true"Farkle said. "I..I..I'm sorry" Maya said sobbing. "You  know what Maya just...just don't talk to me" Farkle said a little hurt. He ran out the hospital. Topanga and Cory stood there silently. Finay Topanga broke the silence "I'm gonna go pick up auggie from school, bye guys. Topanga then left. "Well, now that's settled. I sighed. So what about Riley?" I asked. "Oh yeah, the doctor said she broke her leg, fractured her arm, and she's gonna have to get surgery" Mr.Matthews said. The nurse came to us and said that Riley was up and she could now except visitors but it had to be one at a time. I decided to go in. When I saw Riley on the bed my heart sunk to my stomach, I just couldn't stand seeing her like this. "Hey" she said. I walked over to her. Tears streamed down my face fast and she quickly wiped them away. I noticed that her face turned red. She started to hold her stomach. I c would tell that she couldn't breath. Soon she passed out. "HELP"I screamed. Doctors came rushing in they kicked me out and closed the door. "Wait...please let me in....I need her" I had just hot her back and now she's gone again i screamed while banging on the door. But it was no use I couldn't get in. I sat by the door and Maya appeared. "She's gonna be okay" she whispered. "I hope so"I said whispering back. I layed my head on her shoulder and cryed. I just wish I had the chance to kiss her and hold her to the very last minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
AN. Heyyy guys so I updated and sorry it took awhile I was eating a peanut butter jelly sandwich. So i forgot to mention that all of them are 18  So yeah I'll be updating again on Friday and I hope you are enjoying the laya anyways plz leave any suggestions, you can pm or leave a comment. Luv you guys Byeee
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~