11 - THALIA GRACE

Honestly. I was as good as lost. Annabeth was incredibly excited to be able to get going to Piggy-warts or whatever it's called. I hope it's an outdoor school, but what Rose and Hugo have told me, has forced me to believe that it is most likely not. Oh well for hope.

I asked them what classes that we could take and she listed a bunch of boring things like charms and transfiguration. I mean, seriously, who calls their subject transfiguration?! I suppose I just have to roll with it.

The train station was really cool though. We had to walk through a wall to get to a platform that shouldn't exist. On the wall on the mortal side, I could see nothing except brick. But... when I walked through the pillar, I felt the weirdest sticking sensation, only I pushed through it, then I walked out the other side of the wall and saw a scarlet train and families and students (I think) wandering around, or saying goodbye before hopping on the steam train.

Percy, Annabeth and I walked behind the Granger-Weasleys. We walked toward a family of five. The dad with jet black hair like Percy but emerald green eyes and with a slightly faded red scar on his forehead in the shape of a lightning bolt, and with glasses.

The mum had ginger hair just like Ronald, and the same blue eyes and freckles. She was holding the hand of a girl with the same hair and freckles as her mum, but the emerald eyes of her dad. Next to the dad were two boys with the same jet black hair as their dad, but the blue eyes of their mum.

The oldest boy looked like he was trying to talk his way onto the train, but the younger boy looked like he was waiting for someone. The girl just looked like she was excited to be there. The two parents were talking to each other while looking around the platform. The dad saw us and he waved to the Granger-Weasleys. He must've known them or must've been waiting for them at least.

We walked over to them and I saw a boy with white-blonde hair talking with the younger boy.

'Ron! Hermione!' The dad exclaimed, waving and pointing them out to his kids.

'Rose! Hugo! We haven't seen you in so long!' Said the mum, rushing over to give the four of them a hug. 'How have you been?!'

'Good, Auntie Ginny.' Rose said. And then it struck me. Ronald and the red haired woman must be siblings. Oooooohhhhhhh! That makes a lot more sense.

'And who are these three?' Said the guy next to who I am assuming was Ginny.

'Oh! You don't know! Harry,' Hermione said, looking at the black haired guy really seriously, 'these are the three exchange students from Ilvermorny. They're going into fifth year with Rose and Albus.'

'Oh, okay...' the dark haired guy said. 'Hello! I'm Harry, this is my wife Ginny, and these are our kids; James, Albus and Lily. Who are you?'

'I'm Annabeth, this is Thalia,' Annabeth said, 'and this is Percy.'

'Hi.' Percy said.

'Hello.' I said.

'It's very nice meeting you, Mr...?' Annabeth said.

'Potter. But please just call me Harry.' He said.

'Okay, well it's very nice meeting you, Harry and Ginny, James, Albus and Lily.' The family of five laughed, Ginny and Harry, clearly trying not to. Percy was laughing too, but not mockingly, just good heartedly.

'Well,' Ronald said, 'it's probably best you...' he stopped to count all of us, 'it's probably best you eight start getting on the train. Us adults need to catch up on some stuff.'

'Okay, Dad. Bye Mum! Bye Dad! Bye Auntie Ginny! Bye Uncle Harry!' Hugo said cheerfully.

'Bye everyone!' Rose said, before ducking onto the train with a little wave.