Ch. 5 - Dizziness kicks in

Chapter 5: Dizziness kicks in

"Salazar Slytherin"  I had announced to the wall.
As the Slytherin common room door opened, I saw Astoria running up to me asking me why Malfoy told her that I was running late.

"He has to tutor me and Dumbledore called me because of that" I explained to her.

"Ouuu well it looks like  you will be stuck with lover boy" she said while making kissy faces.

"What do you mean 'lover boy' ?" I responded with the most confused look ever. I am the best with facial expressions.

"Everyone in this common room can see that you are his, that's why no one has asked you out for the annual back-to-school ball".

"There is a ball?" I questioned as we walk backed to our dorms.

It was late at night so no one seemed to notice that we were both here. We both ended our conversation as soon as we heard someone coming towards us.

"Canter, don't you dare come near my lover again, or else, it won't end good for both of us" said the myesteripus female voice. I couldn't catch who it was as it was pitch black.

"I wonder what that's all about" Astoria has claimed.

"I don't really know but I don't really wanna think about it" I replied as I got into bed. I didn't even bother changing my outfit.

It was quite early in the morning when I woke up that day, I took a shower, took a black top, black skinny pants and decided on stealing one of Astoria's Slytherin scarves. I put on some black converse and decided on going down.

I had gotten down the stairs, when I realized that I had to take a shot today at madam pomfrey.I decided to go straight to the hospital wing as I probably wouldn't have time to go again later in the day.

"I was just about to come and get you" madam pomfrey said as she lifted up my sleeve to inject the medicine.

"It won't hurt you right now, but you will feel some discomfort afterwards, any signs of dizziness or nausea is all normal" she continued to explain as she got the injection out.

The injection wasn't pretty painful but I felt the after effects once I started walking out of the hospital wing.

As I was walking, I felt the dizziness hitting it, I couldn't see clearly and as soon as I started walking I decided to sit down and take a breath in the middle of a deserted hallway,

" Hey Lilli, are you okay?" I heard a male voice call out to me.

"No, not exactly I can't walk back to the common room and I can barely walk" I explained to the mysterious male.

"Hey this is Draco, I'll take you back to your commmon room ok?" He asked me as he sat down beside me.

"Thank you Draco, but I can't walk so how am I gonna get back?" I asked as I tried to look at him but couldn't make out the image.

"I'll carry you silly" he said as he got up and carried me in wedding style.

"Thank you Draco" I responded as he put me down on the couch in the common room. It was now maybe 8am and as soon as I got on the couch I had fell asleep, dreaming about Draco Malfoy.
************************************************************
Hey D.M lovers, thank you sooo much for the support I have got, the tea is boiling now but it wont be ready for another few chapters. Sorry for the short chapter.Stay safe and healthy ❤️ - A