Aesthetics & Details (A/N)

Hey luvs, This is just a brief description about her and her aesthetics. She makes most of her friends along the way of her Hogwarts so there is no need to describe that. Anyways continue onwards....
......................................................................................
Her aesthetic is a mix of:
                                 Ethereal ( Royal Vibes ) 
                                 Light Academia (Softie Vibes)
Dark Academia (Bad Bitch Vibes)
......................................................................................
Background:
She is an orphan, her parents died in a car crash, at least thats's what the orphanage tells her.

She has a single pearl bracelet that she apparently had on since before her parents died, she never takes it off except for emergencies.

She has a best friend, Sasha, who is a muggle born. Lilliane and Sasha grew up together, and Sasha knows all about Lilliane being a witch.

Lillianne does have a few trauma issues but she slowly learns how to control them eventually.
......................................................................................
Details:
Full Name: Lilliane Adele Canter
Parents: Mark Robert Canter & Adele Cerise Canter
Blood Status: Pureblood
Siblings: 0
Relatives: 0
Interests: She loves reading and putting people in there own place. She is one of the toppers in class and receives Excellent's in almost all classes.
......................................................................................
The images below just describe what she is like. From now on, I decided that I would put a picture of her outfit for that day at the top so you can see what she is wearing. All of my outfits are from Pinterest and Google, I do not own any of them. I will start with the outfits after a few chapters. Anyways that's enough jolly gaggle, Goodbyee ♥️

 Anyways that's enough jolly gaggle, Goodbyee ♥️