Ch.7 - "I love you too, Draco"

Chapter 7: "I love you too, Draco"

Should I really end up going? Will he ditch me? Will I make a fool of myself? Why do I need to know which girl he has his eye on? But what if the girl he has his eye on is Parkinson? Would I be able to sustain myself from not killing her?

"Ms.Canter, you're concentration is very needed in this class, if you are going to pass this year" Ms.Mcgonagall pointed out, pulling out all of my thoughts in my brain and bringing me back to the real world.

I responded as soon as I realized all eyes were on me, "Sorry professor".

Just as soon as soon as class finished, I decided to head back to my dorm, since Malfoy had to put our 'meeting' at 5 am, like why couldn't he find another time?

I decided on wearing a green flowing shirt, a black pants, and a cute necklace, as I probably won't be sleeping back again once I wake up to go to the R.O.R.

The last time I checked the time, it was 10:30 pm, I decided on taking a little nap so I could not be so sleepy during the next day. It was now 4:58 am, and I was running late as I had not woken up on time.

As soon as I opened the R.O.R door, I found Draco sitting there playing with his hands, he seemed...nervous?

"Hey" I said as I noticed him jump slightly as he saw me.

"Lilli, I thought you ditched me" he replied as he shuffled over to the side of the couch so I could take a seat.

"Sorry, I was sleeping and I didn't wake up on time, I was practically running the halls, and making sure that I wouldn't be caught, cause you had to put the time so early in the morning" I stated as I rolled my eyes at him.

"Oh, sorry you should have got your sleep" he replied as he shifted awkwardly. I wasn't expecting that answer.

"So..Who is the unfortunate but lucky girl that the Slytherin Prince has his eyes set on?" I asked as I noticed the tension in the air, trying to loosen it.

"Well..about that, I know this may be too early and that you just started Hogwarts, and you probably don't want to be in a relationship yet, but I can't help but feel that I'm falling for you. Your eyes, make me wanna stare into them and get lost into that beauty, your hand makes me want to hold it whenever we are walking, that smile makes me wanna keep it on your face, You, Lillianne Canter, are the girl that I have my eyes on." he responded as he took my hands into his and squeezed them tight.

"I- I don't know what to say, I have feelings for you Draco, and I care about you a lot, but.." I said as I tried to hold back the tears. I am not the sort of girl who cries in front of people or show my emotions out to the world.

"But?" he responded as I could see the hint of sadness in his eyes.

"I don't think I can be in a relationship so early, we can still be friends though, and maybe move on from there" I stated, as I tried to stop myself from having the urge to hug him.

"I really am sorry Draco, I want us to be together but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship, I really am sorry", I declared as he took his hands away from mine.

Before I even knew what was happening, his soft lips had pressed into mine, I could feel the taste of his lips, soft and smooth, and before I even knew what I was doing, my hands into his soft ruffled hair, and his hands went on to my back lightly stroking it. We both stopped it, to take a breath.

"I- I'm sorry Lilli, I just wanted you to know that I love you and I always will, no matter what, you will always be the girl of my life, no one can replace that" he said as he pulled me into a hug.

As I checked the time, I realized we had already been here for 2 hours.'

"Draco, I wish I could stay but breakfast should start soon, and I don't want Astoria to think that something is going on between us, and Draco if you don't mind can we keep this in between us 2 only?" I said as I pulled away from the hug.

"Of course, I love you Lilli" he said as he kissed me once more on the cheek, leaving.

As I left the R.O.R, there were only 4 words repeating in my brain, I love you Lilli, he has said to me.

"I love you too, Draco" I muttered as I left to go find Astoria.

***************************************************************************************
Hey D.M lovers, sorry if this chapter was a little rushed, I wanted to make sure that I could fit everything into the chapter so I would be able to add more details in the future chapters, thank you and please ignore the errors, I will be fixing all errors and editing the previous chapters this week. Stay Healthy and Stay Safe -A