You Could Have Died On US.....

You didn't know what to say to your brother so you just ran over and took the box.

Your pov/thinking : "shit, shit fucking shit. What am I going to do now. At least he hasn't seen the blades yet but still that isn't good."

Brother: "Sis what's wrong? You wouldn't have them in there if you were fine"

You: "no I'm fine it was...... Just a miss understanding........yeah."

Brother: "I'm getting all your friends to tell me the truth so you stop lying to me and yourself sis"

He tries to take your phone to call them to get answers but you took it first and the box then you ran into the tiny bathroom of yours. You locked the door, grabbed a blade and cut and cut. You had about 12 on each arm so you called izu telling him you needed help.

A minute later, he ran into the room.

Izuku: "Where is Y/N!?"

You unlock the door for izu as he just rushes in and locked it up on your brother.

Deku: "Oh fuck your gonna bleed out. Here paper towels, put them on there whilst I get bandages."

There was blood on the floor and on you from cutting so deep.

Your brother was confused and worried so you, Deku and your brother all talked

Brother: "Sis what happened?"

You: "I-I don't want you to know"

Deku: "shhhhh Y/N it's okay, I'm just going to call shinso 1 sec"

*after the call*

Shinso: "I came as quick as possible, what is happening?"

Deku: "she did that again. So could you please comfort her and tell Sam what she needs to tell him."

Shinso: "Okay so Y/N hasn't been coping well. Um she have been vaping, smoking and cutting. She didn't want to worry you in London so they didn't tell you. She thought they would be a burden to you."

Your brother had nothing to say but in fact he was scared to loose another younger sister. He knew you were his only family left so he needed you. You wanted to hug Sam/Name so you went over and hugged him. He cried to the thought of losing you because you made everyone feel welcome no matter what colour, shape and size.

 He cried to the thought of losing you because you made everyone feel welcome no matter what colour, shape and size