Y/N are you vaping again!?

You started crying as Aizawa sighed. He really did feel bad for you.

Aizawa: "So, when did you write this Y/N?"

You didn't wanna say anything about it. You just felt like disappearing in this moment. You turned away from him and opened the door. He tried to grab you but you ran out the door before he could. Hawks and Shinso was waiting out there when they saw you. You didn't look back.

Shinso: "Baby! Come back here!"

You heard his words but didn't stop running. You really just wanted everyone to dissappear. You didn't want to be chased or anything by someone anymore.

You got to the nearest bathroom and locked the door. You finally took a deep breath after running. You then yawned.

Your POV: "I am so exhausted from everything that has happened. I really just need sleep."

You decided to leave the cubicle and go out of the bathroom. You couldn't hear anyone so you just walked to your bedroom and lay on you bed. And a few minutes later, you fell asleep.

A few hours had past. You was sound asleep until you got woken up by someone arguing with someone else. You was curious so you went to see who it was. Bakugo was arguing with Mineta because he caught photos of me on Mineta's phone.

Bakugo: "WHY DO YOU HAVE PHOTOS OF HER IN HER UNDERWEAR FOR! IM TELLING SHINSO. HE WILL KILL YOU. YOU GRAPE BASTARD!!"

You was laughing at what Bakugo said but you still felt uncomfortable about the situation.

Bakugo called shinso. He was telling him about the photos and what shinso said made your heart skip a beat. You just knew not to get on your boyfriends bad side. A few minutes later he came to where they were with a firey look in his eyes.

Shinso took Mineta's phone and completely smashed it into a million pieces. You couldn't believe what you witnessed.

Shinso: "Don't EVER do that again. If you do.. it won't be your phone that will be crushed. I will destroy your brain and crush your skull until you are dead. You got it..?"

Mineta got angry and ran into your room to hide. He saw you by the door and realised you knew everything.

You: "Why do you have indecent photos of me on your phone?"

Mineta: "I am sorry. Please protect me"

You don't care about protecting him. You opened your door and let Bakugo and shinso in.

They both had a firey look in their eyes. You could tell they was gonna make him regret everything. Shinso and Bakugo walked up to Mineta like two bullies ready to punch the crap out of their victim. You was actually scared to see this side of the people you love most.

Shinso brainwashed him and told him to bang his head on my bedroom wall 5 times as hard as he can. Mineta didn't have a choice and knocked himself out from that. You felt bad for him but you also felt happy that they dealt with it like that.

Once he knocked himself out Shinso and Bakugo came to you. Shinso hugged and kissed you.

Shinso: "I will always protect you baby. I won't let anything bad happen to you..."

Them words melted your heart and you smiled brightly. You and Shinso could both tell it wasn't fake and that made both of you tear up with happiness.

A few hours had past, Mineta had to apologise for his actions, shinso and bakugo both have 3 days detention and you felt a wave of sadness come over you again. You hated that because it made you do things that you didn't want to do.

You ended up drawing something to distract yourself. It turned out good and you was so happy about it but you didn't want anyone to see. You took a picture of it then hid it under your pillow.

*It kinda looks like this*

You thought that if you kept drawing, you could make money from your art

You thought that if you kept drawing, you could make money from your art. You decided that you was gonna draw more.

The next day was another depressive episode so you decided not to go into class. You had recently started craving vape again but you just tried to ignore it. However because you was feeling depressed today, you had to have some. You texted izuku.

The Texts
You- hey izuku. So I was wondering if you had any vapes left. I've recently been craving them and I just wanna stop this craving.

Broccoli boi- yes I do. Just don't get caught this time. You know how they will react.

You- ofc I won't get caught. Thank you izuku. I really owe you one.

Broccoli boi- I will be there shortly, if your gonna vape, don't go into class.

You- I wasn't planning on it.

Broccoli boy- okay see you soon.

You had the biggest smile on your face. You thought this would be able to help you with the way you was feeling again.

Deku came with the vapes and you was super excited. The flavours were Cherry Ice and Pink lemonade. You loved cherry flavoured things and pink lemonade so you was really happy about it.

The only thing you was hoping for was that shinso didn't find out.

After a day of smoking them, you realised that you was getting addicted again. You sighed and took a deep breath. You thought to yourself.

Your Pov: "Maybe it was a bad idea but then again, I love the feeling of it. Its so amazing and it really helps me to relax. But if shinso was to find out I am doing it again, he would tell the others and that wouldn't be good. Should I risk that happening to make myself feel better?"

You suddenly stopped overthinking when you hear a knock on the door. It was Denki. He asked you if you was feeling okay and you shook your head.

Me: "No.. I don't feel like going in today but I will study the work that we gotta do for today okay?"

He smiled and left the room. You was breathing heavily because you was about to get caught. You had that anxious feeling in your stomach again so you decided to go to sleep. You forgot about the vapes because you thought they were hidden.

Shinso came walking from his dorm room to see your door slightly open. He poked his head through the door t see what you was doing. As he did that, he noticed the things on the floor.

He slowly creeped in to see what they were. He picked it up and he was shocked.

Shinso: "Y/N.... Are you vaping again!?!?!"

You woke up and heard that. Your whole world collapsed...

(this part has 1143 words In it)