Chapter 3

Miyoung:

I woke up at 6am since it's a habit I've had since high school. My classes don't start until 9am, but I try to wake up as early as possible so that I have enough time to pick out a nice outfit for school and make a good breakfast that will keep me up during school. Usually, I don't want to impress anyone, but if I have a nice outfit, I'll feel good the whole day. I also try to accessorize but since I don't own a lot of accessories I don't know what to wear. I just choose my outfit based on how I'm feeling. I rolled over to my bedside table and checked my phone. My eyes lit up when I saw that I got a text from Sungchan. When I read it, I couldn't stop crying. How did I get so lucky? I feel so bad that I didn't text Sungchan at all. I've been avoiding texting and calling him for a long time since I knew he wouldn't see it, but I'm so happy that he wants me to text him. I'm such a bad girlfriend, I really am. I don't deserve Sungchan, I wish that I knew this before.

Since I'm so happy, I decided to wear a nice outfit today. Last weekend, Yeonhee, Soona, and I went out to the mall and bought some new clothes for the new season. Since it'll get hotter, we bought short sleeve shirts, skirts, shorts, and all of that. Of course, I don't want to wear shorts to school, but I'm okay with wearing a skirt. Soona will protect me from any guys that try to take pictures of my skirt and legs, so I don't even have to worry. I knew that Yeonhee and Soona had the same habit of waking up really early for school, so they're awake now. I wanted to text them for advice on if I should wear a skirt or not.

Miyoung:
Hey! I was thinking of wearing a skirt today, thoughts?

Yeonhee:
Ooh la la! You haven't worn a skirt in a while. Should I wear one with you? I was thinking about it too~

Soona:
You'll look beautiful, Mimi. I'll make sure to protect you from the guys. I can't wear a skirt today because I have a lot of bruises on my legs from taekwondo. Sorry, girls :(

Yeonhee:
Awww~ don't worry about it Nana! As long as you're wearing what you're comfortable with! Yoo Mi, should I wear a skirt with you?

Miyoung:
If you want to, that'd be amazing! And don't worry, Soona, I always want you to be comfortable.

Soona:
Thanks for understanding girls. What are you thinking of wearing with your skirt?

Miyoung:
Maybe one of my new short sleeve blouses, the one you picked out Soona!

Soona:
Ooh~ so pretty~ What about you, Yeonhee?

Yeonhee:
Hmmmm maybe one of the shirts with square neckline

Miyoung:
So pretty! How about we grab breakfast together?

Yeonhee:
Yes yes! We should go to the café near the school! Are you in, Hong Soo?

Soona:
That sounds great. I can't wait to see your guys' outfits~

Miyoung:
Yay! Let's meet at 7:45!

Yeonhee:
See you then!

Soona:
See you~

I smiled as I put down my phone. I learned that it's not good to shower every single day, so I didn't shower this morning. All I did was do my skincare, brush my teeth, put on a little bit of makeup, then go to my wardrobe to pick out my outfit. Of course, I checked the weather beforehand and it's going to be 87 degrees. I picked out a white skirt and a purple blouse since it's my favorite color. I styled it with a matching purple headband and small hoop earrings. Sungchan gave me a necklace during our vacation after high school ended, and I always wear it. I put on some deodorant and sprayed my perfume and packed my bag. We only had two classes today so I didn't have to bring a lot. Once I finished packing my bag, I grabbed my keys and wallet and finally had to decide my shoes. I had to think for a long time since I wanted to be stylish but comfortable at the same time. Since it's hot today, it would be best to wear sandals, but being in sandals all day hurts. I can't wear sneakers since it's going to make my feet sweat and I'm not showering today. I just wore sandals in the end. I locked up my apartment and went to the garage to drive to the café near school. Once I got there, it was 7:40 and Soona and Yeonhee were already there.