Chapter 4

Miyoung:

"Hello, I'm Miyoung." I introduce myself to all 22 of them, they clap in response. I look over to Sungchan and he's smiling so much right now. When he smiles, my heart beats. He's just so handsome. I still can't believe how lucky I got. They invite me to sit down while I watch them practice and I agree. Sungchan told me they're going to practice unit at a time and they want to save Sungchan's unit for last. They don't know that I already listened to their whole album so I know that NCT Dream is practicing "Deja Vu" right now.

"So, what do you think?" Sungchan whispers to me and I smile at him.

"You guys are super cool. My brother was right." I say and he wraps his arm around me.

"Miyoung, here." Taeyong hands me a blanket and I thank him. I was still wearing my outfit that I wore to school and it was freezing in here. I guess they turn the AC up because they sweat a lot, especially since it's hot outside.

Once they were done, they started to set up to practice "From Home." Sungchan couldn't stop hugging me and resting his head on my shoulder. He had his arms wrapped around my waist and I had one arm around his shoulder. His members couldn't stop smiling at us and congratulating us. I was surprised that they weren't mad at Sungchan for dating someone so early into his career. Maybe they did the same thing, who knows? They practiced a couple more songs and that's when the members started coming up to me one by one to introduce themselves.

"I actually met your brother, Mingyeom, during my promotions. He's really cool. He told me he's my fan and I exchanged contact information with him." Taeyong says and I nod. Wow, my brother is friends with his idol, he must be going insane.

"Really? He didn't like scream or freak out or anything, right?" I ask and Taeyong laughs.

"He was shaking the whole time, but I tried to calm him down. He's amazing on stage. How long was he a trainee?" He asks.

"Umm... I think for five years? He trained longer than Sungchan." I say and Taeyong nods.

"Hello, I'm Shotaro." Shotaro bows and I do the same.

"He's from Japan. He's also my roommate! He's really good at Korean and he teaches me Japanese. Haven't I gotten better at my Japanese?" Sungchan says and asks Shotaro, he nods and gives him a thumbs up. I smile at the both of them as the next member comes up to me.

"Hello, I'm Jungwoo. I took really good care of your boyfriend during our trainee days." Jungwoo introduces and shakes my hand, I shake his hand and smile at the both of them.

"I taught him everything he needs to know. He's super clumsy, you know." Jungwoo says and I nod, Sungchan just laughs.

"But I'm curious... how long have you two been dating? Sungchan never really talked about you or anyone in fact." He asks.

"We started dating for over a year now. Are you shocked?" Sungchan says and Jungwoo pats his back.

"I'm impressed you kept her around that long. Thanks for keeping Sungchan sane. I'm gonna go get water, would you like some MiChan?" He asks and Sungchan and I look at each other in shock. I know that 'MiChan' is our ship name, but we've never heard anyone other than the two of us call us that. We just laughed and nodded, Jungwoo went out to get the water.

"Hello, I'm Haechan. I'm in the same unit as Sungchan... and we live in the same dorm." Haechan laughs nervously and shakes my hand, I do the same. Haechan sits in front of Sungchan and I while Sungchan just keeps clinging onto me.

"Gosh, Sungchan. Would you let her breathe? She's not going anywhere." Haechan laughs and I do the same.

"You don't understand, hyung. I haven't seen her in a long time." Sungchan pouts and I pinch his cheek. Haechan rolls his eyes and looks away.

"Are you still going to school, Miyoung?" Haechan turns his attention to me and asks. I nod my head and he smiles.

"What are you studying?" He asks.

"I'm studying psychology." I say and he nods.

"Sungchan said you go to a private and prestigious school. Was it hard to get into? How much did you study? Did you study with Sungchan?" Haechan asked question after question and I made sure to answer them thoroughly and carefully.

"Miyoung, I'm gonna go stretch now. Will you watch?" Sungchan turns his head and whispers in my ear, I smile and nod. Sungchan gets up and kisses my forehead, going to the middle of the practice room to stretch. Jungwoo comes back and hands me the water, I place the water for Sungchan on the table in front of me. Haechan moves from sitting in front of me to sitting one seat next to me.

"Did you know about Sungchan being a trainee when you first met?" He asks and I shake my head.

"I wasn't interested in idols and stuff when I was in high school. Even though my brother has been training for a long time, I didn't really care about the whole 'being a celebrity' thing." I explain and Haechan nods.

"So you've never thought about being an idol?" He asks and I shake my head.

"Oh no. Of course not. Never in a million years. I can't sing or dance and I just feel like it'd be too stressful for me. I'm not the biggest fan of music." I say.

"What made you attracted to Sungchan?" He asks.

"Well.. um... you see..." I start. How do I say that it's because Sungchan saved me from everyone in my school? I don't want to sound arrogant or anything. I just simplified it.

"He saved me." I smile and Haechan nods.

"Sungchan got in trouble a lot during his trainee days. He would come to practice late or he got into fights at his academy. Did you know about that?" He asks and I shake my head. He got into fights? Oh no.. is this all my fault?

"Hey... can I get your phone number?" He asks. I look at him in shock then I look at Sungchan, who's still stretching his legs. He turns to me and gives me a finger heart, I smile and turn back to Haechan.

"Umm.. but Sungchan-" I start.

"Hey! No no... I'm not asking for it because I want something with you. Of course not. It's just... so you can contact me when you know... you can't get ahold of Sungchan." Haechan tries to explain and I nod slowly, taking out my phone and giving it to him. He smiles and puts his number in my phone.

"Thanks. I have to stretch now. See you later." Haechan holds his hand up for a high five and I high five him. I just sit there the whole time, staring at Sungchan.

.