6 - 六

教師 : Taehyung

教師 : Taehyung

✦✧✦✧

"This Jungkook is better, isn't it?"

What did he even mean by that? Why was he acting so weirdly? Why was he playing around like that?

I was still consumed with sudden thoughts regarding the incidents that took place in the morning.

It was already afternoon and after lunch I was standing in front of the series of dorm room each marked with different numbers.

Dev and I were supposed to go to the record store nearby, but because of Jungkook's childishness I forgot his room number and was now in a mess.

356 or 357?

I stood in between, not knowing which one I decided to knock on the first one, 356. If I was right then all good, if wrong I can knock on the next door.

Without any hesitation I knocked on door 356 and waited. The door was opened and of course I was wrong, but I was petrified by the person who opened.

I have never seen a perfect face like that before. White shirt, blue denim. Sharp nose bridge, big eyes with prominent lashes, thick brows and full lips. Honey coloured skin and the sharp jawline with a perfect forehead. Messy hair but straight, a few strands falling over his eyes. I caught myself gaping over the man. At how perfect he was. Soft yet a manly look. Not the art of Aphrodite, but Aphrodite herself in a male version.

I blinked once or twice, not knowing what to say. When I knocked at the door I didn't think someone like him will come out to welcome.

"Yes?" Even his voice was deep and soothing and perfect.

"Uh, I am sorry. It was a mistake, I was looking for my friend, I am sorry I knocked at the wrong room" I quickly bowed and clumsily went to the next room, if something like this happens again, I will definitely pass out.

"Excuse me" he called and I looked hoping that I did nothing wrong this time. "Are you looking for that Indian guy, Dev? Then he is not there." He said and I wondered how did he know about who I was looking for.

"Yeah but how did you know?" I asked perplexed.

"Because the dorm room to my left is still vacant, and Dev stays on the right one" he was quite good with logic and interpretations, I nodded.

"Oh I see, where is he can you tell me? I mean if you know" I asked another question because he looked friendly and nice unless the other senior dorks in here.