19 - 十九

教師 : Little Girl

Jungkook's POV

I pulled her closer and then placed her on my lap. My arms hugged her petite frame and her hand rested on my bare chest.

My lips devoured on her once again, her legs trembling with the pleasure. I bit down her bottom lips as she let out a whimper.

She was too sensitive.

I slid my hand under her blouse as my finger traced her belly. Her whole body was shivering at the sensation I passed her, she was giving up.

Her lips were hot and moved slowly but I was longing for them, I couldn't hold back myself, I couldn't be gentle. I roughly pushed my tongue in and sucked on her.

Her moans started to fill my mouth, I enjoyed it so much. My hand slowly moved up under her blouse and my hand slowly cupped her breasts making her gasp. I squeezed them and she let out a moan which was so satisfying for me to hear.

My lips left her and I slowly bent down on her neck and exposed collarbones. My lips left marks and tongue trailed along her skin while my hands still massaged her breasts.

I looked up only to see her expression and Y/N looked just like a little deer ready to be devoured by me. Her tinted cheeks and shy look got me aroused even more to a point that it was difficult to hold myself back. She was my little girl.

I once again aimed for her lips and she closed her eyes almost the next minute. Her hands this time moved back as she grabbed my shoulders. My hands moved down playing with the hem of her skirt, she understood my motive and got all flustered.

I slid my hand inside as my fingers rubbed on her inner thighs making her whimper even more. It was so pleasing to my ears, I could hear her low pleading voice all day.

I wanted more, I wanted to have her, I wanted to taste her.

Stroking my fingers on her clothed core I finally decided to slid them inside her panties. She was burning with desire.

"Ah Jungkook" her voice was so soft, she broke the kiss and hid her face on my chest when I pushed in two of my fingers through her folds. She breathed heavily and her hot breathing fanned my chest.