53 - 五十三

Please read the Author's Note below

教師 : Beat up

Y/N's POV

The ringing of the door bell alerted my nerve more than it ever did before. I have been waiting for it like forever after getting the call from Taehyung.

I peeked at the clock before rushing towards the door, my palms already sweat of nervousness. I knew it was him. I held the lock and stood their for moments, convincing myself to not to react harshly.

I pulled the door open, he stood their in his regular white tee and denims and a bag on which he carried his clothes probably. His eyes softened at the sight and the first thing he after seeing me was quite unexpected.

He dropped all his belongings and hugged me at once making me take a step back. "I am so sorry, I am so sorry that you had to go through everything, but none of it's true" he buried his face on my neck and kissed me. I was petrified, it was hard for me to hold back my emotions but I coaxed myself to not to cry in front of him. "I missed you so much" he muttered and kissed my shoulder blades holding me gently on his arms.

I moved my hands to his head and caressed his hair, "It's okay, eat something first you must be hungry. I made some waffles for the breakfast" I didn't want to charge him at once for everything I saw and what he did. There was resent in his eyes and Taehyung too assured me last day so I was not in a hurry.

Jungkook pulled out from the hug and cupped my face making me look at him, "But I have a lot to explain" he mumbled, his eyes teary.

"Take a moment, have some food, freshen up a bit. I am willing to give you time, don't rush" I assured and he smiled, he brought his face closer and clasped his lips on mine. His warm lips gently moving on my own, I missed this feeling and I thought I lost it forever.

I kissed him back without hesitation, my eyes were closed and the only thing I could feel was his touch. He held my jaw with one hand and wrapped the other hand around my waist pulling me close. The kissed lasted for minutes until we finally became breathless.

I gave his chest a slight push causing him to stop, I was getting caught up with the feels again, "Freshen up a bit, change your clothes I am setting the breakfast" Jungkook stared at my face for a moment, he noticed the lack of liveliness in my voice and didn't nag me any further.

He went up to my room and I walked in the kitchen and served the food on the plates, I had no idea what he explaination he brought that even convinced Taehyung but I was just too anxious that I won't be convinced enough and things will again fall apart.