52 - 五十二

Second Update

教師 : The real Culprit

Author's POV

Jungkook really thought Jimin's idea would be useful and would spare him, but in reality it was much worse than he expected.

According to Jimin masterplan, he would play as an advocate and somehow take Aria's phone while Jungkook would keep her busy. Everyone thought it was best and so they didn't hesitate to sacrifice their double bunny to that double bitch.

Jimin walked in front with Jungkook behind him following, Aria was expected to be around the locker room so they stood in a nearby place. "There she is" Jimin didn't fail to notice and walked towards her first. Jungkook was already doing his prayers.

"Hey Aria" Jimin faked a cheerful smile as he walked towards the girl, he was quite good at pretending.

"Yes?" Aria on the other hand was confused when she saw Jimin, she really wasn't expecting him to meet her.

"Jungkook wanted to talk to you" it was enough to lit her face up, she wanted it for such a long time and now she was finally getting it. Jungkook really came up by himself to speak with her, it was one of the best moments she had.

Jungkook walked up in an uneasy manner only to get a elbow shot by Jimin who earned him to get an hold of himself. He was supposed to pretend so that Aria doesn't suspect a single.

"Really Jungkook is a bit heart broken, only you can fix it after all the things happening" Jimin's words were making her float in cloud nine, her happiness in peak. "So I brought him to you" Jimin smiled and Jungkook was stiff as a rock.

"You did good, after all he deserves a lot better" Aria tried her best to control her suppressed happiness while playing with her locks. She was determined to not to miss a chance of flirting with Jungkook.

"Okay I should leave you guys talking" Jimin pretended as if he was about to leave but then paused, "Oh shit! I need to make an urgent call I forgot my phone shit shit shit" he cursed, a marvelous actor he was, "Jungkook you have your phone?" Jungkook shook his head and denied as planned. "Aria if you have it can you please?"

"Sure, take it" she quickly unlocked her phone and gave it to Jimin who went with it in the corner, pretending to make calls. She was so amused to see Jungkook walk upto her that she forgot every other thing and didn't even hesitate to give her phone to Jimin.