11 - 十一

教師 : Red

Step three of breaking the friendzone : If she gets red, it's your win.

"What are we gonna do now? I told you not to waste time over there" I panicked, the college gates were already closed and I and Jungkook were left outside.

It was already ten and the gatekeeper won't open the gates even if we beg him. "What will we do now?" I whined but Jungkook was calm.

"Yaaa, stop acting like a crybaby. We can just climb the gate and cross, the gate keeper won't complain about that" he said and it was impossible for me to do that.

"I can't climb that" I complained and he sighed.

"Just step on my shoulders I will lift you  up, then jump on the other side" he said but it was impossible because I was wearing a skirt and I couldn't just let him lift me up.

"No" I said.

"Why not?" He really didn't get why and I was too embarrassed to explain.

"You climb and go to the other side, I will wait at the car till morning" I crossed my arms and I turned back to walk towards his car and he pulled my hand.

"My idea was a nice one, you can't wait at the car" he said, he was right but partially. I had my problem too.

"No I will wait at the car" I say and he sighed again.

"Okay as you wish" he said and went towards his car.

"Wait, what are your trying to do?" I asked and he raised his brows at me.

"You thought I will leave you alone, I am waiting at the car with you till morning" he insisted. It was not needed, I thought I would sleep all by myself in the backseat but it was not possible when he is staying with me.

"Don't, go back to the dorm—"

"I am not leaving you" he stopped me and didn't let me continue.

We got in the front seats and it was awkward. We didn't know what to do, sitting and sleeping was not a very comfortable thing but for one night I had to manage.

"You still have time" Jungkook reminded, I knew he was talking about his plan but I was still not willing to do that.

"You can go, I don't wanna drag you here" I said and he scoffed.