Girlfriend

The cold wind blew through my hair, as I made my way to the coffee shop. My hands are stuffed in my pocket. I had spent this entire morning stressing over what to wear. There was only one thing that could make me feel better: Coffee. The warm taste in my mouth was so inviting. My mind traces back to Sapnap. What is he planning? I stop at the front of the colorful shop, filled with posters of kittens. The bell hanging on the door started ringing, indicating that I had walked inside. "Hey Karl!" A familiar voice shouted from behind me. I turn my head and see two people. One slightly taller than the other. I stood there stunned. Is this a dream? They both had dark hair that complimented them perfectly. One was wearing a suit. The other one was wearing a red sweater. They walked up to me and pulled into one of the tightest hugs I've ever experienced, and that's saying something. "I can't believe that this is actually happening right now," I whisper to myself. Jake and Sapnap we're both standing in front of me, chuckling to themselves. "Babe, are you happy to see me?" Sapnap asks me. I forgot about the names!! I blush, stammering over my words. Jake looks at us confusingly;then gives a knowing smirk. "I-I didn't expect you to do this Sap," I stutter while looking at the ground. He wraps his arm around my waist and explains,"I couldn't just leave my baby with another man, besides who knows what he could do to you?" I pull my hood strings. My face is now hidden. I was blushing furiously. "If I knew you had a boyfriend,Karl, then I wouldn't have asked you on this date," I hear Jake mutter under his breath. "Actually he's not my boyfriend," I quickly state. "Yeah, we're engaged," Sapnap says while holding up his finger, showing off a silver ring. He lifts mine up to show off a diamond ring. How did that get there? Jake gives me a confused look and then says ok. Sapnap bursts out laughing. "Dude, I have a girlfriend. I can't! You actually believed that!" I feel him take off the ring on my hand. Worst feeling in the world. Jake shrugs it off and puts his arm around my shoulder. "Hey, that doesn't mean that you can touch him," Sapnap says rather fast. Jake just grins and puts his mouth to my ears. "Karl,you have to get over this guy," He claims, "Besides he has a girlfriend."