Romance

Warning: Inappropriate words

"You call that romantic?" Jake laughed. Sapnap was trying to teach him how to flirt with someone. I don't know what started this but it's hilarious. "You just look like you're sucking a really flat dick," Jake states, while trying to get some air. Sap takes the chocolate bar out of his mouth in frustration. "Let me see what you got," he suggests. Jake's hand ruffles my hair, and puts a lock behind my ear. He smirks and goes to me ear. He whispers,"You're getting red Karl." His mouth kisses my ear lightly. What. The. Honk. My whole body stiffens. "Hey no getting touchy touchy," Sap groans. Hand and hand Jake leads me to a photo booth. "I want a picture with you... alone." We both take a seat. "Make a funny face," he directs me. I stick my tongue out. "Hey guys why did you...," Click.

"I don't understand why you can't just leave us alone for a minute or two," Jake sighs. "If it wasn't for me being here, you would have already eaten Karl already." Here I am, holding hands with both of them, while they battle each other with words. This sucks. I spot ahead bumper cars. "Guys let's go over there." They walk with me and we stand in line. Not a lot of people are here, so we don't have to wait long. I swing my feet back and forth. "Karl who are you riding with?" Sapnap asks. Jake and him look at me pathetically. "There are three spots. We can all fit in one," I explain. They nod their heads and get back to bickering. A couple of moments pass by and now it's our turns. "Wait Karl who are you sitting by?" Sap questions. Another look from both of them. "Uhh in the middle I guess." They nod their heads in agreement and get in the bumper cart. I take a seat in between them and get control of the wheel. This is going to be fun. I scan through the poor unfortunate souls awaiting my trial. After a few minutes of going after innocent, Jake puts his hand on the wheel. "Let's go to the left," he exclaims. "No,let's go right," Sap remarks, taking the wheel too. Why are they fighting about every little thing? Now we are just crashing into two people at the same time, trying to go different directions at once. I see a group of men dressed in black, coming towards us. SECURITY!

"Well that was something," I state. We got kicked out because of these two dumb wads. "Sorry Karl," they both say. My anger is boiling inside. "You know what if you guys fight one more time, you both will be sleeping in my dark basement with nothing covering you but a small thin blanket!" Dang it I let it show. We walk home in silence. I get to my doorstep and retrieve my keys, hiding in my plant. "Karl I have to go home," I hear Jake acknowledge. "Well be on your way then," I say calmly. He walks away and briefly stops. "Goodnight," he cheers. I wave bye and open my door. "Hey Karl let's watch Netflix together," Sap suggests. I look at him concerned. "Hmm what movie?" I ask. He scrolls through the catalog and pressed on one. "Romeo and Juliet." I take a seat beside him and ponder, "Isn't that romantic?" "What's fun without a little romance?"

Author's note-Back at last. I can smell the fresh air again. Woah. Anyways thanks for waiting. I was thinking of discontinuing this story today but decided to let it stay,while fixing up a new chapter to add.  Sorry if there's any errors..please mention.