More Than Friends

Sapnap POV-

Yesterday was the same as ever. We had fun as best friends should. Today is going to be different. I can feel it! "So Sap, what do you want to do?" Karl asked, while walking into the living room. "Can we go somewhere I haven't been?" He nodded and walked off. I wonder what he has planned. I slip on my hat and stroll out the door.

"This is going to a surprise!, Karl chirps, One of my favorite places." "Ok whatever you say," I give in, after arguing for him to tell me. My body hunched back into the seat. I let my eyes admire the angel in front of me. His hair looks soft, and in fact it is. His hugs are the warmest. His laugh is so uniquely cute. The way he's so focused on doing his nails sometimes is adorable. Before I know it we're here. "My all time favorite, Laser Tag!!" The man beside me screams.

"There are only two teams. Blue and red. You will pick out of the bucket behind me blindly. That will be your group,"  the referee explains. What if Karl's not on my team? "You are the first one to pick," the guy informs me. I move toward the black bucket on the table. My hand cover my eyes and with my other one I scramble through the paper strips. I grab a single strip and lift it up. Red. "Stand on the right side," he exclaims. I rush over there and stay put. Karl's turn finally comes around. He does exactly what I did. "Blue," he states. My heart drops. But we were supposed to be on the same team. "May the best man win Sappy Nappy," Karl giggles. He's not upset. Oh it's on then.

"What that's cheating, a young boy shouts at me, you can't hit me while I'm tying my shoes!!!" Well he's the one that decided to tie his little glass slippers while a war was happening. "Leave my buddy alone. Next time, wait till after to do that," I hear a familiar voice say from behind. He puts a hand around my shoulder. Karl. The young boy looks at both of us sighing. He runs off to go find some other players. My black strap with a white thing in the middle beeps red. I have got shot. Turning around, I see Karl speed away. That sneaky little puppy!

Karl and I lay on the hood of the car, looking at the stars. We both relax. "Hey Sapnap, I feel like we've grown closer in the last few days," He whispers to me. His body turns to face mine. I stare into his eyes. I really have been blessed to have this being here. With this loner. "Yeah I think so too," I agree. My body turns to face him. He laughs a little, getting red. "Karl, I need to tell you something I think is important for you to hear." He nods. I take in a deep breath and it comes out. "I want to be more than friends."