You

"So let's plan this out," Sapnap suggests while looking at me across the table. Despite what happened this morning, we are setting up his proposal to Maddie. Haven't thought of her much until now. "Uh I want it to be super romantic." This man just keeps talking. "Come on give me some ideas Karl." I glare at him and shrug. "I don't know maybe just give me a minute to think," I hiss(🐍). He quiets down and the only thing you could hear was the air-conditioning system. "Hmm what about you take her out on a romantic boat ride, and when you land at your destination, there would be a huge heart that has her name in it and Bam you propose?" I ask. Sap takes out a notepad from his pocket and writes down my suggestion. "Good idea I might do that," he nervously says. We both stare at each other in awkward, painful silence. He was the first to break off eye contact. "Um, can I have a drink?" He asks. "What do you uh want?" I slowly get out of my seat, waiting to hear his answer. "A water will be fine." I make my way to the kitchen and sigh. When will we stop ignoring this morning? A groan of frustration escapes my lips as I get the water. Ice drops in it from the installment on my refrigerator. I walk back over to the "planning room". Sappy has his hands out ready to be given his refreshment. I let him have it. He chugs the drink rather fast. We immediately go back to discussing.

"I can't believe this is happening," Sapnap explains, "Maddie is the greatest thing that has ever happened to me, and if she does say yes, then I'll be a husband and she will soon bare my children." A harsh reality for me, but a happily ever after for him. "Yeah your dream is coming true. A nice wife with a decent house and a family of 4," I encourage him. He looks at me with sympathy. Stop looking at me with pity. Sap turns his gaze to the ground, clearly clearing up his mind. "I wish I didn't have to pretend to not like you."

Author's note - I present to you:Another short chapter. I really need to stop being lazy. Anyways I hope you've enjoyed the story so far.
💕