Chapter 1

( Rex pov )

" Please stop I'm sorry! " I said as I screamed in pain as one of them had cut me with a knife I screamed in pain as one of them had kicked me in the ribs " Why would we show any mercy to a demon like you" the chunin spat those words like venom as he said them to me, they continued to beat me until they decided I had enough, " I think he's had enough for now " they then started to walk away as I laid beaten and bruised as I slowly fell unconscious.

I then woke up in what seemed a tunnel I decided to walk through the tunnel or find a way out I then came across a cage it was not much it was a small cage " has my vessel finally come to pay me a visit " said an unknown voice, I was startled by the voice " whos there " I replied I then saw a figure it was in the cage when I could finally see who it was it was me " why do you look like me " I asked " in do time you will know but for right now all you need to know is that I am your curse " the voice said. I then woke up back to where I was I got up and started to walk home when I got back into town people did not pay much attention to me some gave me dirty looks knowing what I truly was, but I liked to keep it secret.

( Third pov )

The boy used his key to open his apartment door, inside his apartment it was not much but he saw it as a home he walked inside shut the door and locked it he then let out a pair of ears and a tail he then walked to his bathroom and opened the filing cabinet and grab his first aid kit. He then walked to his bed and sat on it he then opened up the first aid kit and took out the stitches to close the deep cuts they had given him, he winced in pain when he started to stitch the gash on his arm, he then finished stitching the gash on his arm when he a knock at the door. Rex opened the door, He then saw the Sandaime Hokage " Oh Lord Hokage " Rex said as he bowed to Hiruzen " No need to bow, I'm here to give you your monthly allowance" said Hiruzen, " may I come in " asked Hiruzen " yes sir " said Rex, as he allowed him to come in Hiruzen, walked in as Rex closed and locked the door behind him, Hiruzen the set his allowance on his kitchen counter Hiruzen then saw his med kit on his bed, Hiruzen then frowned knowing what the boy had been through losing his clan and being hated for his animal features. " Thank you, Lord Hokage," said Rex, as the Hokage was snapped out of his thoughts, " tell me are you thinking of joining the academy, " asked Hiruzen. Rex thought for a few seconds, he thought being around other people would make his life harder but he then thought if he did join the academy and learned how to be a ninja he would finally stop being hated if they saw what he truly was " Yes Lord Hokage I will be joining the academy " Rex replied " okay the academy will be starting in a few days so I recommend you train and build your knowledge of the recommended things about ninja " said Hiruzen.

Hope you like it this is my first time writing a story so please be nice and sorry for such a short chapter I cant wait to see how you guys like it. btw I do not own the cover of the story or any other picture